Chapter Six

*NOT EDITED*

Luna Hailee

"Ms. Morgan you're late." Mr. Nicholson my anatomy teacher stated as I walked to my seat in the back of the classroom.

"I'm aware Mr. Nicholson." I rolled my eyes.

"Care to explain?"

"No, thanks. You may continue with you lesson now sir." I faked a smiled, and sat at my desk ignoring the shock facial expression of my peers. From the look on Mr. Nicholson face he was also shocked by the major attitude I had given him. I've always been polite to my teacher and was never late, but today was different, I didn't feel like living up to people expectations, that's what I always did and look where that got me.

After a few moments of staring at my Mr. Nicholson choose to ignore my rude comments and go on teaching.

"Wow Hailee, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?" Jamie said turning towards me.

"I'm fine." I growled out.

The rest of the day went by uneventful until lunch. After getting my lunch I sat at our usually table in the middle of the cafeteria. "Have you guys heard?" Natalie said sitting down with her lunch tray.

"Tell me you're talking about the new guy?" Jamie said.

"You're lucky Carter's not here." Mark said seriously. He was always the serious one in the group; I guess that what happens when you're the future 3rd in command. His father was always tough on him it only got worse when the pack was attacked. Mostly because it was his father William job to train the pack he felt like he didn't do his job, so now his works Mark really hard so he doesn't repeat his mistake.

"What new guy?" I said taking a bite out of my pizza.

"There's this new guy he's hot. Too bad he's human."

"What's wrong with humans?" Mark said as he wrapped his arm around his human mate Judi.

"Sorry Judi, I didn't mean it like that." Natalie said sincerely.

Our whole table consists of wolfs except for Judi who was Mark's mate. She was a petite slim African America and  Vietnamese girl with ombre hair and dark brown eyes.  Her and Mark had mated last year, and as hard as it was explaining to Judi what was going on she accepted him and now they live together and she is five months pregnant with his pup. Because she was pregnant by a wolf and baby's developed much faster she would be due sometime next month. To humans having kids this early is frowned upon, but to werewolf's it perfectly normal to have a family at such a young age.

"It's fine. Plus I seen him and he is hot for a human" Mark growled. He stood pulling Judi up with him and dragged her out of the lunch room.

"There totally going to go have sex in an empty class room." Jamie said while the rest of us nodded.

"I'm starting to think she enjoys making him mad just to get hot angry sex out of him." Natalie said as Jamie and pretty much everyone else nodded in agreement.

After school I went straight home. I walked in the kitchen to see Kate making sandwiches for the kids so they could have something to eat when they got home. "Hailee can you give me a hand?"

I honestly didn't feel like doing anything right now, but sleep, but I opted to help just because I know all the work Kate does around the pack house.

"Sure." I sat my bag down and got to work.

"How was school?"

"Good." I said nonchalantly.

"I heard y'all got a hot new human boy." She smiled up at me.