Gwangju ending 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's note

I couldn't choose 1 ending, so from now on I will write a few endings. Each ending chapter will be separate from the others. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After visiting Gwangju, she stayed there with Hoseok. He proposed to her and she accepted it, since his family adored her so much. She felt really at home there. One day she was planning on doing some grocery shopping  in the town and Hoseok was out for work. Since he had the car, she had to spend some time in the city before she can return home with him. They kiss goodbye and Hoseok is on his way, while she walks away from the car too. She finishes her shopping and takes a drink in a local small supermarket. She sits on a bench, trying to figure out what to do with the rest of her time. Her shoes are completely worn out from the walking she did the past weeks. Not noticing how a pair of eyes has seen her since she kissed Hoseok.

Jin returned home after a few weeks, to find it empty. Sarah's things are gone too. He texts his friends again after being radio silent for a while. Yoongi nor Hoseok says anything about Sarah. Yoongi out of respect for Sarah, and Hoseok because he doesn't like it if he would come back in her life. So Jin decided to go visit them because he is also lonely after being without Sarah. Starting with Hoseok. He took the shuttle bus to one of the main towns in Gwangju and got off. He walked around, trying to find a way to go to his friends hometown. He stops while walking only because he sees faces that are all to familiar. Sarah gets out of a small car and on the other side, Hoseok steps out too. They peck each other and diverge paths. Jin feels hurt. She moved on? He wonders. But then he mentally hits himself. Of course she would. After how you left her... He shakes his head. He decided to let her go. But why was she still there? And why is she kissing Hoseok? At one side, he wants to just go and forget about it, but on the other hand, he is curious as to why and how. He calls Hoseok. Hoseok doesn't answer it. He is busy teaching. He did see Jin calling, but decided to ignore it.

Jin follows Sarah around. She seems to be more comfortable and is checking veggies. Why couldn't she be like this when she was still with me? He wonders and tries to ignore the stabbing in his heart. He calls Yoongi.

"Hello?" "Yoongs... Sarah is still in Korea." It is quiet on the other side of the line. After a silence, Yoongi replies. "That's true. She and Hoseok are engaged now.  She is pregnant-" But the moment he heard the word pregnant, Jin's phone drops. His heart drops too. By the time he lifts his phone again, he didn't hear a full sentence from Yoongi. "P-pregnant? That's soon... I didn't know..." Jin is trying to find words. Yoongi is confused why he reacts this weirdly. Not knowing Jin didn't hear the rest of his words: "-of you and we tried to tell you but you didn't react to our phonecalls." "Yes. She is. She was planning on getting it removed but Hoseok offered to marry her and so she said yes." Jin is crushed. "o-okay." And a dry click ends the conversation. Jin ended the phonecall. Yoongi looks at his phone, confused about Jin's reaction some more.

Sarah walks on the street with her strawberry milk and is looking at the veggies in her bag. She is walking back to the car, since it is almost time for Hoseok to finish his job. Not looking in front of her, she crosses the small street. Just when a bike was turning the corner, there would be almost a crash, but Sarah gets pulled away suddenly, dropping her groceries. By the time she realises what happened, she is in Jin's arms. She is looking into his handsome face. She blinks, thinking it's a dream. "J-jin?" He looks worriedly at her. "Are you okay?" She gets up on her own feet and slaps him in his face. It didn't even hurt. He looks at her big eyes that are full of tears. "How dare you!" He holds his hand on the place she hit him. "HOW DARE YOU!!!" She starts shouting and hitting his shoulders and chest. Hoseok notices in the distance and keeps away, waiting a bit to see what is going to happen. "I'm sorry. I thought you returned to Belgium. I really did. But I heard you will marry Hoseok and even got yourself pregnant?" He scoffs, and his eyes turn hard. "So you just didn't like being with me in Korea, being with Hoseok is not a problem apparently." He pushes her off him. "Good to know." He turns around and makes his way back. Sarah calls out to him but Hoseok comes to her. He holds her. She is crying. "Ya, Seokjin." Hoseok's voice sounds low and growling. Jin doesn't want to turn around, because he knows he'll find Sarah in his arms. "Leave him be. He doesn't love me." Sarah says while hiccuping. Hoseok looks at the wide shoulders that are disappearing out of sight. He isn't too sure about that. He knows Jin already.