Push

In the afternoon, Sarah cheers. "The power is back, finally. Until the next typhoon at least." She points at her tablet and shows it to Jin. Jin smiles and taps her ass gently. "Great. I missed our place. I missed being able to have you anywhere I want." That sentence made Yoongi cringe, Hoseok roll his eyes and sended a jolt down her body towards that special spot in Sarah. Sarah runs up to pack her bags and Jin is helping Yoongi out with something. Hoseok sneaks up and knocks on her door. He enters. "Finally I can get to see Yoongi's room... He has never showed me." Hoseok looks at the papers on the desk, and the emptyness of the interior. No little nicnacs or accessories... Just plain boring. "Slightly disappointing." He says while turning back to Sarah, who is busy packing and folding the sheets. He bends over to help her. She looks up when he touches her hand. He looks up too and their noses almost touch. His presence is that of an idol too, and it has an effect on Sarah. He knows exactly how to make the tension rise. She can feel her face heat up and turning red at the tension. Hoseok slightly tilted his head to the left and gently pushes his lips on her. Pushing her head to tilt to he left to so he can get better access to her lips. For a brief second they kiss and Sarah pulls back. If she doesn't want Jin because he is Korean, she should definitely not get Hoseok, who is also Korean. And his team mate!

"W-wha-" But before she can finish her sentence, Hoseok smiles. "I don't think you and Jin are a couple. Am I right?" He smirks. Sarah's face turned offended. "W-we are!" She is eager to proof her point. She opens her blouse and shows the markings over her whole body, slightly fading already. "Those didn't come there on accident." She says, furiously. If there is something that irks her, is that people push her to proof them wrong. Which she obviously eagerly does. In her irk reflex, she forgot she is also showing her bra to Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes don't just stick to the bruises, but his eyes are also fixated on the see through bra and the way they are getting pushed up. What he wouldn't give if he could have her. He reaches for them and touches them, just at that time when she tries to push them off, Jin enters the room. He is hurt at seeing Sarah like that. The first thing he does is hit Hoseok. Sarah closes her blouse again and looks in fear at Hoseok and Jin. "Don't fight! I-it was my fault..." She tries to stop Jin. Jin is still holding Hoseok by his shirt and has his fist raised to smack again. She opens her blouse. "He told me I wasn't really a couple with you so I showed him we are." And his eyes fall on the marks.He lets go of Hoseok. Yoongi also comes in and tries to figure out what happened, because it is plain weird. Sarah with her blouse open, full of markings on her body, Hoseok being on his knees before Jin with bleeding side of his lips and Jin seemingly aggressive. "What is going on here?" He asks, slightly unnerved.

Sarah closes her blouse quickly and looks away. Jin grabs his stuff and shoves hers in the bag. He pulls her up and drags her out. Yoongi is in mean time caring for Hoseok. "What happened?" He asks gently. "Nothing." Hoseok slaps Yoongi's hand away and gets up to go to the bathroom to get his face cleaned up. Yoongi goes down and notices Jin and Sarah putting on their shoes. "Are you guys leaving already?" "Yeah, thanks for the hospitality." Jin says and Sarah makes a bow. "Yes, thank you, I had a great time with you, yoongs." Yoongi smiles and scratches his neck hearing her call him by a nickname. "N-no problem. But are you guys angry about something?" Jin sighs. "A bit, yes, but it will get better once we leave." "Please don't bring any fighting in our group. Jin." Jin apologizes quickly and leaves. Yoongi stares worriedly at the couple that gets into a taxi. Hoseok comes down, having a bruised lip. "We better don't go to the office any time soon... They might ask questions. Also I can't get spot like this. The press would have a field day" "exactly! Why did you get hit by Jin then?" Yoongi takes a seat next to Hoseok. "Because something is off about those 2. It's like they're a couple, yet not. It's so weird." "They might be a strange couple, but every couple is unique. You know that too." Yoongi tries to comfort his friend. "I like her, Yoongs..." Yoongi stops the tapping on Hoseok's back. "You..." Hoseok looks with sad eyes at his housemate.