Electricity

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>smut<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jin is marking her breasts and placing hickeys all over her body. She is grabbing in his hair and gasping at the pain and sucking sensation. He takes off his pajama shirt too and when he places his hands on both sides of head, his muscles lay over his wide shoulders. His pecs and abs are showing prominently in the candle light. Sarah pulls him back on her by throwing her arms around his neck. He sinks through his arms and slowly thrusts dry onto her. She is moaning and her hands are feeling every inch of his torso. Jin doesn't stop laying it on her and keeps fanning the flame inside them. Through her thin pajama pants and his sweatpants she can feel him pushing onto her, and she want it in her. Her hands slip down over his waist to the pants and she tugs them gently, signalling what she wants. He helps her by pushing them down and after just being in his shorts, he pulls off hers too and places kisses on her stomach. She looks at how he is kissing her body like that. Until the tickle moves down and she bites her lip as he removes her panty and softly strokes with his fingers. She moans and the candle light flickers on the table.

It's all hazy from then on, for both of them. When he pushes his fingers in she pushes her hips up to beg for more. Convinced by her wetness, he takes off his pants too and pushes in, enjoying the moment he enters her. His tight buttocks sticks out between her legs as he slowly starts to thrust. He keeps kissing her deeply and tenderly. Making love to her. Not just fucking. He is obviously enjoying it slowly and intensely, just as Sarah is. She folds her legs around his waist, allowing him to enter her delightfully deep. As she can feel him slide in deeper, she is already in ecstasy. "Jiiiiiiinnnn yes Jinnnnnn" She moans as he starts to thrust a bit harder. "Sarah." He shortly pants her name. Just as he is about to cum, he moans softly into her ear. "I love you" Very short, almost a whisper. "Me too-oooohhhhh" She can feel his warm strings shoot deep inside her, making her shock in her own orgasm. It's a lot and thick. He thrusts a few more times before laying on top of her with his full weight. He softly kisses the side of her face. But after just a few minutes, his eyes feel heavy and he falls asleep on top of her. Sarah is exhausted by the intense session too. She falls asleep too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>end of smut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Night falls and in the middle of the night, the last candle flickers out with a huff. Both are softly snoring and still intertwined with each other's body. When the first rays of sun break through the window around 7 am, Sarah is shivering and pulling at the warmth next to her. It is heavier than a blanket. She opens one eye and sees his handsome face right next to hers, his hair is messy and some of the plucks are hanging over his eyes. She can feel his breath on her skin and blinks, seeing his beauty as the first thing when she opened her eyes. But soon it hits her. she shivers and looks down. She can feel that they had sex. She is freaking out. How? Why? When did this happen? OMG things are going to be weird now... Oh god no.... She is trying to get from under Jin, who is also woken up around the same time by her pulling on him and remembers what happened. He pretends to still be asleep, too afraid to be confronted with it. He can feel how Sarah wriggles out of his embrace, but somewhere he doesn't want her to go. He pulls her closer to him. "Hmmmmm" He moans and soflty opens his eyes. The sun falls into them in a perfect angle and she is drowning in his pools of honey eyes. "Morning..." He decides to go with it. He leans in and pecks her lips softly before nozzeling under her ear and rubbing her neck with his nose. He noticed the markings he made on her skin and is still feeling happy from last night. Sarah on the other hand, isn't that amused at all. She lays still for now but inside a turmoil of things. "Jin?" "Hmmm?" "W-what happened last night? I can't remember anything. Did we...?" Sarah pretends to have forgotten about it but she can feel on her body the bruises from his bitemarks and how she feels ravaged down there. She also felt the carpet being ruined by dried up stuff that used to be sticky before.