Drifting away

Sarah seems to be walking on cloud nine every time she is home. She seems genuinely excited to go to work some days, and average excited on other days. Jin wonders what is up. He decides to surprise her by picking her up from work today. He is home today anyway. She was extremely happy again today to do to work. She barely had time to go on dates the past week.

Sarah finishes her shift at the restaurant, and is as usual chatting a bit with Leon. He likes his chef name he got in the French cooking academy, everyone uses it in the restaurant too. So Sarah isn't an exception. She is flirting with him, with some occasional touches on his arm and fiddling with her hair. Even though she just worked a 8 hour shift, she looks very beaming and bright. Jin wants to wave and call out for her when he sees her, but stops and hides behind the corner. He looks at how Sarah and a strange, tall, fairly handsome guy are flirting about. He keeps his distance, but somehow he feels slightly burned. He isn't too sure why.

He can't seem to stay still any longer and walks forward. "Sarah!" He smiles his handsome smile and the man she was talking to looks at the man. Both handsome men are exchanging looks and take each other on in 1 glance. Leon smiles at Sarah. "I see you got someone to pick you up. I'll be going now." He bows and Sarah bows back and looks at him go to the trainstation. She then turns to Jin, and with a bright smile "Seokkie! You're here? What is wrong?" She worries immediately. "I was free and close by so I thought I would come and get you." "Dawww that's so sweet of you!" She takes her fingers through his hair. It's incredibly soft. He fixes his hair again and looks at Sarah, slightly offended. "So who is that?" He asks. "Oh? Leon? He is our sous-chef at my work. Isn't he amazing? He has studied at the French famous academy. He is funny too." "hmmm." Jin hums but isn't really convinced. Sarah grabs his arm and pulls him with her. "Let's walk home, shall we?" And they are walking through the still busy street. "He seems interested in you." Jin dryly says during their walk, after a few minutes of silence. "You really think so? That would be amazing. He is the hottest Japanese guy I ever met!" She smiles and Jin could have sworn there was a slight bounce in her step. "How should I approach it? I mean, I can't just straight out start to press on him. I know Japanese are scared off by that. So what should I do? Got any tips?" Jin looks at Sarah at his arm and sighs. "Just...be you. If he wants to marry you, you should be yourself, so he knows what he will marry..." "That's all? Come on, no male insights?" She pokes him in his side and Jin pulls a pained face. "For now, yes." He says, while taking some distance between them.

They arrive home and Sarah kicks off her shoes. She heads straight for the shower. Jin takes a seat in the sofa. Why was he so burned when he saw Leon. He sees himself reflected in the mirror. "Maybe it's because I am also handsome, I might feel threatened by him?" He checks both sides of his face and is concerned about this feeling of threat. He hears a scream in the bathroom and is up in a flash. He runs to the bathroom and opens it. "Are you okay???" He bursts in and slips on a bit of water. He braces himself but feels softness under him. When he opens his eyes, he  is nose to nose with Sarah, who is also laying on the floor. A bit dazed he looks into her eyes and feels a strange tension. Even Sarah is breathless for a moment, feeling the same tension. His brown eyes look into her hazel ones and for a moment both their hearts flutter. "Eh- ehm... could you get off me?" Jin suddenly realizes reality again and does a push up move to get up but Sarah panics suddenly and pulls him on top of her again. A bit startled he lays on top of her again. "W-what?" "I'm naked..." She whispers shyly. Jin looks down and sees her shoulders and collarbones. "YAH! My eyes are up here!" before his eyes could dwindle more down, he quickly looks into her eyes again. Then he looks around him and grabs a towel that is within reach. But to do so he is pushing his knee into her and his arm onto her breast. "Ouch! Watch it where you are touching!" He flushes red from his neck to his ears. When he finally grabs the towel, he quickly places it under him and shoves it between their chests. The towel is small and he takes off his shirt. They are both skin to skin and she can feel him stick to her. She flushes too and he pushes the Tshirt down to his crotch area, hoping it will cover and he gets up.