MT

Sarah got quickly used to the work, and the members to her. Hoseok took some time to look at her or talk to her, afraid to stir up his feelings again, but even he has managed to settle them, since it looks like Jin and Sarah are a true couple now. Jin occasionally acts up a bit jealous like a kid and Sarah bickers with him often. It seems like they are the real thing. So he is still confused to why they used to have this couple yet not couple vibe around them. But all is over now. Yoongi and Jin are still bit the Korean part and are mostly just hanging up with each other. On free days they hang out in Yoongi's house, or sometimes they have a party in Jin's apartment. They are great friends, but Sarah is worried about glueing them with the other part of the group. The Japanese side. So she tries to act as a glue between them. Occasionally she tries to invite them too. But when they come to one of their gatherings, the groups are again being cohesive to each other. Sarah sighs and tries to combine them by using herself to transcend the language barrier and let's be fair, the cultural barrier. The Koreans aren't against it, but she notices a lot of resistance from the Japanese side. This way the group can't survive. She can feel the disbanding coming up soon. They need to get their heads together. So she applies an idea to the office.

"A reality show where we go camping together? To show our good relationship? Are you crazy?" Jin says. Yoongi soothes him. "I don't think I'll survive even 24hours with those sour people..." He calms down. Sarah smiles. "I just think you need to live together for a while to figure out your balance. Because just a few hours each day in the studio won't create any bonds." Yoongi nods, seemingly understanding. The Japanese are just nodding yes at the news and don't seem to be bothered. Sarah steps towards them, explaining the ultimate purpose, and then suddenly they seem to realize. They start discussing and pointing at the Koreans too. Sarah is struggling hard to keep them in check. They seem to like Sarah a lot but less the Korean part. Jin hasn't unseen it. He notices how some of the Japanese members seem to be around her all the time when she is in the room and not lovey dovey with him. He especially doesn't like those 2 members.

In the apartment, Sarah is packing together with Jin. He room is now the guest room and she sleeps with Jin every night. After that, they both look over the city on their balcony. Spring is felt in the air and there is a warm southern wind blowing, carrying the smell of blossoms. "We should get an early night, tomorrow morning we are leaving early too. I will sleep with the staff during your trip so we won't be able to sleep together." Jin is holding her in a back hug and softly places his chin on her shoulder while swaying her slightly. "Hmmm. I don't want to. I want to sleep and cuddle into you every night." She pats his arms and smiles. "I know. But please put more effort into your team mates. If you want to succeed as a group, you need to come together." "What if we don't succeed? I will have to return back to Korea. Will you come with me then?" Sarah bites her lip. She has tried hard to not thing about their future, and just live day by day. She tried to imagine her living in Korea but somehow she really wants to stay in Japan. "Hmmm?" Jin hums questioningly, expecting her answer. She sighs. "Jin..." Suddenly scared to hear her answer, he turns her and kisses her to make her stop answering. He pushes her to the bed, desperate to enjoy their last night before the MT together.

The next day they all enter the vans and Sarah choses to sit with the Japanese in the van because next to Jin, she can't really speak with them, since they always prefer to speak Korean with each other. She feels excluded. Just as she would feel, living in Korea. She shakes her head and keeps it with the conversation Jun is having with Sho. They are discussing a special meal served only in Aichi. She smiles and joins the conversation again. At the MT they unload and distribute the rooms. They are trying to mix it up and so Jin shares a room with Jun and Sho. Hoseok shares a room with Aiba and Yoongi sleeps with Ohno. Sarah sleeps in the cabin with other female staff. She will have to keep the romance on a low. Also she doesn't need to get in contact with the members that much. She is just helping out with the producer and director to do the activities. and she does so well.