Seoul/Japan ending

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's note

I couldn't choose 1 ending, so from now on I will write a few endings. Each ending chapter will be separate from the others. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After visiting Daegu they went off to Gwangju. She enjoyed it a lot there. So she decided to stay there and find a job or something to do. She is really enjoying her time there. Hoseok tries to take care of her as much as he can, but his mother and grandmother take charge of her more, and are really doting on her. They are hoping that instead of being introduced as 'just a friend' she would be their new daughter in law. However, they still notice the distance between their son and Sarah. Sarah is trying hard to enjoy her time and forget about Jin, but the morning sickness reminds her daily of the fact that soon she will need to make a decision. Keeping the baby or getting it removed. The decision date is drawing near.

One evening, she and Hoseok are sitting on the edge of a wall behind his house, looking over the mountains and valley and in the starry sky. "Have you decided already?" "I'll have it removed. I don't need some reminder of him." Hoseok nods. "Are you sure? It is a very heavy decision." Sarah nods. "I need to be able to move on. If I ever want to fall in love again or be loved again, it will be easier without a kid." Hoseok looks at her and sees the nightsky reflected in her big eyes. Sarah notices him staring at her. She turns to him. "I wouldn't mind. I like you just the way you are." He softly says with a hoarse voice full of love. He cups Sarah's head and softly kisses her. Sarah closes her eyes.

Inside Sarah's head it's chaos. She is feeling hot and bothered after being deprived of physical love for so long. Yet her heart is not in it. She kisses back with her body, but not with her heart. Her hands go up to his chest and she softly pushes him away. He opens his eyes and looks in hers. Both are quiet, no words are needed to be said at this point. He knows her heart wasn't in the kiss. He softly strokes her hair away from her face. He nods and smiles softly. If time is what she needs, I'll give it to her. He thinks. Sarah is thinking about taking the time she needs to make sure her heart is free again. But it's not now. She is attracted to him too, though. She leans towards him, to kiss him, trying to give into her body's desires. She pulls him on her and he happily complies. Under the starry skies.

A few weeks later, Sarah is about to leave, she has one more consult needed before the procedure. She walks in the biggest town in Gwangju, where the major train station is located at and the hospital. She is waiting for Hoseok to pick her back up with his car. She sits on the busstop near the station. Someone takes a seat next to her. She is having music in her ears and is browsing her SNS. Suddenly the guy next to her comes closer. She gets up and walks a bit away when suddenly he grabs her arm.

-----

Back in Seoul, a few hours earlier:

Jin opens his, in mean time, empty apartment. He looks around and everything carries her memory. The kitchen, the table, the sofa, and more specially the bed. He sits at the table and is feeling the pain in his heart of losing her. "It's for her own good..." He's been on the look out around his apartment and didn't see her go in or out so that's how he knows she is gone. He sobs and the teardrops fall on his table. He feels suddenly so lonely. So he calls Yoongi.

"Yoongs..." "JIN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!" "I know, but I just can't bear the guilt that she would be unhappy because she loves me." "DUDE... For real?! That's such a dick head move!" Jin knows why they are angry. He would be too, if they would have been in the same situation. "So, did she go back home?" He asks, semi scared of hearing the answer. But it's better to rip the bandaid off at once. "No. She is here. In Korea." Jin is startled. At one side he is happy, at the other he is sad and angry because his sacrifice was all for nothing. "Is she in Daegu now?" "No, but she did like Daegu a lot. She is now living with Hoseok, in Gwangju." "I-I should probably not interrupt them. He finally has a chance with her." "Jin. There is something you didn't know before you left her like that." "What is it?" "She's pregnant. From you." Jin is speechless. He didn't even know something this major. "P-pregnant? A-are you sure? D-didn't she just misunderstood the doctor?" "Do I not speak Korean? I was with her. When she went. To the doctor." Jin is again speechless. "But I heard from Hobi that she made the decision to get it removed. It is any moment now. If it isn't even already done." Jin's stomach turns to ice. "I'll call her." "She changed numbers because her card got stolen." "Call  her, tell her I'm coming." "Jin... You can't just expect to show up just like that and come back in her life. Hobi told me that she is warming up to him now. Don't hurt both of them again." But Yoongi is talking to air. Jin has already hung up.