Forget about Hesh

Alarm sirens blared through the entire ship; bullets flew by, it was pure mayhem.
And in the epicenter of the hurricane of bullets screams and blood there was you and python fighting through waves of squads, mowing down entire platoons of soldiers.
You tried making your way through the ship trying to find the upper deck to get a breathe of fresh air; but to no avail.
You suddenly heard a blast on the upper deck and seconds later, what seemed like an earthquake.
Hesh: "shit!"
Python: "Looks like theyre trying to sink the ship!"
Suddenly you got rushed by cryptids; whom you assumed they came from the testing facilities of the ship.
You started fighting through them as well.

You both started feeling exhaustion creeping upon you; it was already hard enough to breathe, but now? It was a nightmare...

Hesh: "We need to breach for the surface!"
Python: "right behind you!"

Velas pov:

You felt the ground shaking...
Alarms going off and then soldiers went inside your quarters...
You: "What the fuck is going on!?"
Soldier: "Hesh and Python are traitors! They shot the president!"
You were left in shock.
You: "Where are you going?!"
Soldier: "Theres been a cryptid breach and Python and Hesh are trying to breach foor the surface we have to sink the ship before that happens!"
You couldnt believe the soldier and in fact you refused to do so.
You walked right past the soldier to the surveillance room and took a look at the recordings.
And what you saw left you with tears in your eyes...
You saw Hesh shooting the president and then the recording shut down all of a sudden.
???: "Were losing power! ABANDON THE SHIP!"
Suddenly a rhino cryptid broke inside the surveillance room and killed the two guards.
You tried shooting down the rhino but his armor was too thick.
The rhino grabbed you by your heel and tossed you across the room like a doll.
Your back hit the computer screens knocking the air out of your lungs.
The rhino crept upon you and grabbed you by the neck lifting you from the ground.
Suddenly the rhino roared.
Korevyv appeared behind him with a knife stabbed on its neck.
The rhino turned around and tried hitting korevyv but when he turned around Rodrigo and Yono aimed for its head.
Rodrigo, with his revolver shot him in the eye making it go blind and berserk.
Yono: "Vela! Get down!"
You did as you were told and layed down while Yono blasted the rhino with her panzerfaust setting the rhinos skin ablaze.
Zahira came in the room shortly after.
Zahira: "Come on! We have to get out of here!"
The whole squad exited the room and made a run for the chopper which took them flying away from the ship...

Hesh/your pov

You finished off a black ops and helped python get rid of the last one.
You made a run for the main deck and Python stopped you.

Python: "Wait! Theres a radio over there!"

You both approached the radio making out what the other end was saying.

???: "FORGET ABOUT HESH! WERE CUTTING OFF FORCES AND PULLING OUT, ANYONE STILL DOWN THERE IS LEFT ON HIS OWN; REPEAT IF YOU ARENT ALREADY YOURE NOW- WHAT?! oh shit... NO! NONONONO!!!" (Reference)

Suddenly an explosion shook the entire ship, making you fall on your back and Python on top of you... making her lips collide with yours...

Y/N: "Hmmmmph!!!!"

You tried to warn Python of your... predicament but she was too lost in the bliss of the moment...

You gently pushed her aside and it was right then that she noticed.

Python: "Oh wow... i forgot you were quite the kissssser..."

She stated licking her lips.

Y/N: *with a huge blush* "lets just keep moving!"

You finally made it out to the outer deck and the ship shook again.
Suddenly a giant tentacle rose from the depths of the ocean and slammed itself on a chopper you were about to take as your ticket out of that floating deathtrap.

Y/N: "Woah..."

"