Onward to glory!

You splashed into the cold water and slowly regained consciousness...
You gathered enough strength to swim to the surface... You felt hatred, molten metal replacing the blood in your veins filling you with unimaginable rage.
You managed to climb back into the room you encountered with Korevyv and tried to put pressure on the wound. The air escaping your lungs constantly, you crawled through a testing chamber door hoping to find a medkit.
You saw one laying on the ground and reached for it just barely.
You fell unconscious again...

You regained consciousness and tried to get up.
You had to stop and think, you had to reach the medkit before...
Slipping into unconsciousness...

You woke up gasping for air...
You reached the medkit... empty...
You tried to get up miraculously standing on your two paws.
You saw on one of the tables some sort of syringe...
You tried walking towards it but stumbled and barely managed to hold yourself standing.
To yourself: "Im pretty sure... if i fall... a third time i wont be getting up again..."
You slowly reached the strange syringe which was metallic and... very big... (thatswhatshesaid)
The content of the syringe was filled with a blue liquid you werent very sure if you should test it out... at this time itd be a gamble... with no odds in your favor...
You took two deep breaths and stabbed your chest with it...
You layed on the ground slowly falling asleep...
All the pain slowly dissipating into nothingness, only a cold and at the same time, warm sensation remaining...
So you closed your eyes feeling very tired...

*Gasp*
You took quick and deep breaths your chest burning as if it was on flames...
You got up fast as fuck and took a minute to gather your strength...
You looked at your chest and... no wound?
You saw next to you a smashed bullet all bloodied...
You got up and stumbled a few steps forward, with your head spinning you finally reached your gun and radio and tuned it into your squad's channel...
Silence...
You: "fuck great..."
Just as you were about to leave a huge fist hit you in the chest... (again) and sent you flying to a nearby wall...
You got up faster than usual and recovered you reached for the laser weapon you found earlier only to discover that it was on the other end of the room... just behind the alien in front of you...
The alien threw a table at you and charged with its holo-blade towards you, ready to impale you.
You rolled to the side and tried to make a run for the weapon but the alien caught your leg and pulled you back.
You turned to face him and just as he was about to go for the kill his head exploded into giblets and metal pieces...
???: "This.... Is the second time.... I save you..."
You turned your head and saw Velvela with the weapon humming with purple energy...
Vela dropped the weapon and hurried by your side to help get the alien corpse off of you.
After that was done she proceeded to kiss you deeply and hug you tightly...
She was covered in some sort of... green goop... and was also badly bruised her leg was bleeding and she had a scar on her left eye which was very recent...

You: "V-Vela y-your eye..."

Velvela: *almost between tears* "D-dont worry about it..."
You got up and kissed her again.

You: "Korevyv...?"

Vela: "Yeah... he betrayed us..."

You: "We have to get out of here..."

Rodrigo: "I-I would think twice about that if i were you..."

You looked and your brother was leaning on the door along with Zahira.
You: "Whats wrong?"

Rodrigo: "Korevyv was the one who caused the invasion the why of it i dont know... but we have to shut down the main reactor of the complex or the portal might just not close at all..."

You: "Where is the reactor...?"

Rodrigo: "According to the maps of the complex its located in the lower levels just like chernobil..."

Zahira: "Cher...what?"

Rodrigo: "I'll explain later..."

The remnants of your squad took an elevator even deeper in the complex.

Vela: "Yono, how are we on ammunition?"

Yono: "As much as i hate to admit it we dont got much... just 6 hand grenades; one for each of us, the element of surprise and 4 5.56 mags for each and thats about it..."
Yono said deploying an ammo crate so everyone could take some of it.

Vela: "Wheres Python, Hesh?"

You: "Shes waiting on the surface with a broken leg."

The elevator finally reached the lower levels.

You stepped out followed by the remnants of your squad and proceeded to the reactor...