P.Y.T.H.O.N.

The president then guided you, your brother and the rest of the ghost squad to a chamber where you could hear as if someone was shooting a gun but you shrugged it off as if it were someone practicing their aim. The president inputted a code and did a retine scan before the elevator went downwards to the sound where the noises where coming from.

And what you saw left you speechless.

and a little embarrassed.

she turned to greet you...

Python: well, well, well... if it isssssnt my little sssssnake...

Hesh: *blushing madly* "H-HOW THE FU-?!"

Korevyv: "y-you! you are that snake Vela wasted back in the outbreak! How can you be...?"

Python: "Im a ghost, here to haunt you, ooooohhh..."

Vela: "Alright quit fucking around... how are you alive?"

Python: "Well didnt you heard ssssweet heart? you have to cut the head off the ssssnake...?"

Vela: *taking the president aside* "sir... is she trust worthy...? Last time..."

President: " i am well aware about our past problems but shes our best bet against the old ones and we cant risk anyone in this squad to fall under enemy control; we are trying to ensure our species survival after all..."

Vela: "I understand sir..."

President: "good..."

TIMESKIP

Rodrigo and you were chatting all the way to the military base, you introduced your bro to the rest of the squad and they welcomed him like a one more part of the squad while keeping an eye on Python since they werent sure she was trust worthy...

So the presidential chopper arrived at area 51 which was going to be your base of operations from now on...

President: "Gentlemen before we proceed any further we need you to perform a test of some sorts..."

Mason: "what is it about?"

President: "Python, fill them in with the details..."

Python: "I dont expect you to believe me but you have no other choice... youll have to inject my serum on your neck..."

Everyone except Rodrigo: "WHAT?!"

Veronica: "Nuh-uh."

President: "Gentlemen please behave yourselves!"

Mason: ".... fine, lets just get this over with..."

Mason stepped forward and took the syringe from python and injected it on his neck.

President: "Gentlemen please."

Everyone did as they were told and did the same including your brother, except you since you had undergone the effects of pythons serum before.

President: "Python, whenever you are ready..."

Python set some trigger words which she could use to counter the effects of the psychic abilities of the old ones.

Python: "Daggertooth, Wolf, Snow, Theta, Gamma..."

Your vision went blurry as well as everyone elses and before you knew it Python was looking at you while the whole squad passed out...

Hey-ey guys! im officially finished with university and on holidays so expect updates from monday to friday.

im sorry for keeping you on a cliffhanger.

 Anyways stay awesome bros and keep on fighting for what you belive in!

ATTERO DOMINATUS!!