Boss battle

Bam!
The kraken's fist slammed on top of the carrier  shaking it and making you loose balance; you got up and helped Python up as well.
Python: "What the fuck are we sssupposed to do?!"
You looked around you but all the choppers and jets had abandoned the ship.
Hesh: "Fuck!"
The kraken tried to get you by sweeping his tentacle on your position so you took cover behind a ruined v-tol.
You kneeled behind the V-tol as much as possible to prevent the hit. And while doing so you spotted some sort of digital pad.
Upon closer examination you found out it was a d-pad which was ready for use. It was in control of the main machine gun turrets of the ship.
So you had an idea...
Hesh: "Python, take this d-pad" -you said handing it to her- "Ill distract that thing and keep it away from you. You have to recalibrate the machine guns on deck so we can shoot it down!"
Python: "Got you!"
Python got to work while you took 3 incendiary grenades and 2 flash bangs.
You made a run away from the v-tol to get its attention elsewhere.
And somehow it worked, the kraken tried to get you with his hands but due to its size its movements were predictable and slow.
You took the chance and threw it a flash bang to disorient it but this only seemed to piss him off.
Hesh: "Ooooh boy..."
The kraken slammed his fist on the deck and you dodged it but it quickly anticipated your move and caught your leg with one of its tentacles raising you above his mouth ready to eat you. Time seemed to slow down somehow and you got a closer look to its forehead. You readied your last flash bang and an incendiary grenade. You removed both grenade pins and casted the incendiary inside its mouth and the flash bang to its third eye in its forehead.
This seemed to work even better and the kraken released you from its grasp making you fall on the deck; you took a look at your work and the kraken seemed more dazed than before. Then the incendiary grenade went off in its mouth making it spit flames.
Python: "Hesh! Itsss now or never!"
You took cover behind a crate and the machine gun turrets fired at the already hurt kraken, incendiary rounds.
The kraken roared in agony and slammed his tentacles on the deck releasing some kind of mucus on three of the turrets making them unusable.
Hesh: "Great!"
Python: "Heads up!"
You caught a pair of incendiary grenades and cast them on two of the machine gun turrets.
The grenades went off and started melting the substance; but it would take a while before the turrets could be used again.
Python, on the other hand kept firing the last turret to the kraken making it even more furious than it already was. The kraken tried to slam python. She was faster and dodged its fist but again the kraken anticipated her move and grabbed her with a tentacle by her waist.
Hesh: "Python!"
Python took out her knife and stabbed the tentacle multiple times, but to no avail mainly due to the size of the sea colossus.
You knew that if you were to shoot at the tentacle you had more chances of hitting python or missing than hitting the target itself so you went for the next biggest thing; the kraken's head!
You aimed with the turret as best as you could an shot a short burst.
The bullets whizzed through the air and one of them scratched python's face and hit the abomination in its left eye, one of its teeth and the forehead eye.
This last bullet caused the third eye to explode in blood making the kraken release python, allowing her to make a run for one of the now usable turrets.
Both of you kept firing at the kraken's head, making it fall on top of the main deck.
With both turrets now out of ammo. You took an incendiary grenade and inserted it inside the cavity of where its third eye was, exploding and making the kraken roar and fall limp to the floor of the ocean...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand there we go (i deserve a slap on the face from each one of you) im still here and still updating slowly but surely i hope everybody enjoyed this chapter and as always ill see you.... in the next chapter.......... BUH BYEEEEE!!!