The cycle is complete

Python: *Shaking you awake* "Hey Hesh.."
You: "Huh? Wh-what? what is it?"
Python: "Take a listen to this..."
Python handed you the radio and you took a close listen to it.
The voice seemed in distress and the signal was getting stronger the farther python drove.

???: "Thunder-clap, this is Romeo 4! We need- kzzzzzt... re support! Is anyone reading this?!"
Thunder-clap: "Romeo 4 this is thunderclap we are unable to prov... kzzzz... fir.... Support, we are falling back. Repeat we are falling back find another position and try again! Over!"
Romeo 4: "What are you talking about?! Were fucking surrounded over here!"
???: "Korevyv, theyre going for our right flank! Move move!"
You immediately recognized that voice.
You: "Thats Vela! Punch it Python!"
Suddenly an vtol flew overhead and made an impact on the ground followed by purple lightning.
KA-BOOOOM!
Python, in an attempt to dodge the debree from the vtol turned the steering wheel making the van collapse next to the wreckage.
Your ears now ringing and your vision blurry, you saw Python with her leg injured, struck by shrapnel.
You dragged her out and extracted the shrapnel with your knife. Then you injected her with morphine and bandaged her leg with your IFAK she was unconcious so you woke her up.
You: "Python wake the fuck up!"
Python: "Huh?! AAAGH! FUCK!"
You: "You okay?!"
Python: "y-yeah! Yeah im okay!"
Python lift her wrist and bit on it to inject herself with natural anesthesia.
You: "Stay here!" Im gonna put an end to this!
You jumped over the V-tol wreckage and the sight alone shocked you.
Fighters being chased by flying objects of unknown origin. Troops in land getting anhilated by the invaders and even the tanks were having trouble containing the threats.
You recomposed yourself and headed beyond the V-tol and into the facility.
You picked up your squads radio transmissions and followed it to the entrance of the complex.
You took the chance since the soldiers and the invaders where busy fighting each other and sneaked behind the remains of an abrahams tank inside the complex.

Once you closed the door behind you and saw one of the invaders up close you shot at it out of reflex but the bullets bounced off of his armor and into the light bulbs making them go off...

The few lights left were flickering and the ground shaking incesantly due to the airstrikes wasnt helping at all.
You tried punching it in the leg but almost broke your hand in the process.
The creature picked you up and threw you like a ragdoll across the room hiting your back on a wooden crate breaking it into smaller pieces.
You got up and tried to fight it with your knife but once it saw your blade he deployed a laser cyan blue blade from its wrist.
You immediately felt sorry for anyone who got testy with the invaders and their weaponry.
You made a run for the exit deeper into the complex and barricated the door behind you.
But the invader pierced right through it with its laser blade.
You made a run for it deeper while it was busy getting through...
You made your way through the chaotic complex, your squads signal getting better and better.
As you were progressing through the maze of corridors and rooms you heard a voice...
???: "woah-ho-ho... hey check this shit!"
Suddenly a big laser shot went through the wall right past your cheek missing by a few centimeters, you could even feel the heat and warmth on ur face...
???: "HOLY SHIT CAREFUL WITH THAT!"
???: "Hey why isnt this standard issue?!"
???: "DONT LET IT OVERHEAT!!!"
???: "Overheat? What are y-?"
KABOOOOOM!!!
By the time you reached the room you only found two pairs of smoking boots, an... unusual weapon on the ground and blood and gore giblets everywhere...
You took the gun and just as you were proceeding to the next room you heard something from behind...
*click*
You turned around slowly and saw Korevyv.
Korevyv: "Hesh?!"
You: "Surprise motherfucker..."
Korevyv: "HOLY SHIT!!"
You holstered the weapon as he did the same and turned to face him.
Korevyv: "Listen corporal were getting outta here.. situation is F.U.B.A.R and-!"
You: "Wheres the rest of the squad?"
Korevyv: "...."
You: "Korevyv... you better not be fucking around..."
Korevyv: "W-we l-lost... Sergeant Velvela and Yono... i-im sorry..."
You knelt down and started sobbing while covering your face holding back the tears...
You: "Wh-what about Rodrigo...?"
Korevyv: H-he is topside waiting for you! W-we can still make it if we hurry!"
Korevyv lend you his paw and when you took it he gave you Vela's and Yono's dog tags...
You: "Th-thanks..."
Korevyv: "Anytime a-and im sorry corporal..."
You: "C'mon... lets get outta here..."
As you were taking the elevator you sat on the floor of the platform... still recovering from the shock...
You: "Vela..."
You looked at her dog tags while you soaked them both in tears...
Korevyv placed a hand on your shoulder to comfort you.
Soon the platform reached the surface and as the both of you were heading for the door you stopped mid tracks and started to think...
You: "K-Korevyv..? On which sector did you say my brother was waiting for me...?"
Korevyv stopped as well and turned to face you...
Korevyv: "Why does it matter? We are almost out."
You looked straight in Korevyv's eyes.
Korevyv: "Fine he is waiting for you at your wreckage with Python, why...?"
You: "..."
Korevyv: "..."
You: "I never mentioned Python or my wreckage..."
Korevyv: "Have it your way..."
You reached for your gun but Korevyv was faster and tried taking a shot at you.
You ducked out of reflex to the floor and dodged the bullet barely...
The bullet hit the elevators cable cutting it and making it free fall into the abyss...
You unholstered your M1-irons and took a shot at him but he was already behind cover.
You kept shooting at him while slowly advancing to get the drop on him, but he left cover startling you and attacking you with his karambit;
You stopped his attack with your tactical knife and kicked him in the stomach making him stumble backwards...
Korevyv: "Its over..."
He unholstered his pistol and this time you werent fast enough, he shot you in the chest making you stumble backwards and fall down the elevator tunnel...

"Time Corporal Hesh.....? Is it really that..... time again.......?"