The choice

Your pov:

???: TIME CORPORAL HESH...? IS IT REALLY THAT... TIME AGAIN...?

You opened your eyes when that voice ringed in your ears...
You stood up and had no signs of wounds and you could breath normally as if the last events never transpired...

The landscape was... nothing... just a white empty void.

Hesh: "Huh?!"

???: "Rise and shine... Mr. Hesh..."

Hesh: "Wh-where am i...?"

???: *turning around to face you.*

Hesh: "N...N-man...?"

???: *nodding silently*

Hesh: "Wh-what is this place...?"

N-man: "Firstly i have to congratulate you Mr. Hesh... quite a nasty piece of work you made there... I can see that you performed just as expected... and my employers have agreed that your contract has been followed to the letter..."

You suddenly were blinded by a purple flash and appeared right in front of Korevyv however you were unable to move...

N-man: "i have also been authorized to grant you a compensation... for your... services..."

He said while picking up your revolver from the ground and handed it to you...

N-man: "I hope you are aware of the... privilege you've just been granted... you may choose one out of two options... either pull the trigger... or dont..."

A/N: what will your choice be...?

Comment down below wether or not you pull the trigger... you have until February 15th...