N man

???: "Mr. Hesh..."
Hesh: Huh?! *BANG* ouch..
???: "Cpl Hesh..."
Hesh/you: "wh-whos there?"
???: "Aaaaah... i see youre finally awake and in such outstanding spirit..."
You looked around the whole RV but there was no one in sight, hell not even Python was on the drivers seat...
Hesh: "Whats going on?"
Finally a figure revealed itself from the night opening the door and entering the RV.
The... subject... was carrying a suitcase by the handle, his hair was dark and grey and judging by his physical appearence he seemed to be in his 40s altho you suspected he was much older somehow...
His eyes were an electric blue color and something was unsettling about him he was a little taller than you.
???: "my... employers have taken notice of you mr. Hesh... and i have to say... after seeing your... career we have agreed that they are all very pleased with your journey so far... and for what is about to come..." *turns on the lights*
Right after he turned them on, the RVs lights blinded you as if the sun just shone directly into your eyes once your eyes got used to the light you were left agape...
He was human...
Hesh: "H-HOW THE..."
The mysterious stranger raised a hand to signal you to calm down, after you did, you started to ask questions...
Hesh: "Who are your employers, wh-who are you who do you work for?"
???: "Who i am is... not relevant nor my... employers... as i have signed a contract which i have to follow... and maintain my employers anonymous... If you like you may refer to me as... N man..."
Hesh: "What is it you want with me and where is Python?"
N man: "Dont worry mr. Hesh... i could explain where we are but... i dont expect you to understand..."
Hesh: "wh-where we are?! *looks out of the RVs window but all you can see is darkness even the light from the RV cant reveal your exact location... and neither your gps as it read: ERROR 404: CONNECTION OUT OF BOUNDS OR NULL* wh-what is this...?"
N man: "Ill get straight to the point mr. Hesh my employers... and i have agreed that you have limitless potential... and so they have authorized me to offer you a job..."
Hesh: *still uncomfortable* "r-right..."
N man: "Its pleasing to see you in such an outstanding spirit mr Hesh... not the same can be said of... well... lets just say that i have been in other places... looking for outstanding individuals... such as yourself but they werent as... willing... to work with us... at least not as willing as you are..."
Hesh: "w-wait... other places?"
N man: "Im not at liberty to say names altho i can say that the last person i spoke to... was also serving in the army... perhaps not in the same physical shape as you... but anthropomorphic nevertheless...
Hesh: "whats his name...?"
N man: i can only say he was also fighting a current war and was... not as predisposed to work with us... all i can tell you about him is that he was in a... containment battalion..."
N man: "You will have to face a choice similar as the one youre going to face right now in the near future..."
Suddenly the door of the RV opened on its own revealing a portal of blue energy...
N man: "Should you decide to step inside the portal, know that you will be accepting this... job offer... otherwise you can just decline by taking a seat on the drivers seat..."
N man: "Its time to choose..."

Hesh or rather you were left there with a choice to make... should you accept or decline the offer this universe and, according to your gut feeling, many others will be influenced by your choice for eons to come...

Wether you accept or decline comment down below what your main characters choice should be...