Wise choice...

You got your bearings after a few confusing seconds...

N-Man: "You have proven yourself a decisive man........... Its time to choose...."

You regained your composure and proceeded to take the first steps towards the portal...

You stopped by N-Man and looked at him; studying his face, looking for even the slightest sign of approval...

But nothing...

Gathering as much courage as you could and beyond You stepped into the dark void that was inside the portal...

N-Man: "Wisely done Mr. Hesh... i will see you... up head..."

???: .............................................

???: .................h..!

???: "HESH!!??"

Python: "HESH, WAKE UP FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!"

you: "Huh?! WH-WHA-?! PYTHON!"

Python proceeded to punch your jaw not too roughly but it wasnt a cake walk either...

You: "Ouch!"

Python: *shaking the pain off of her hand* "You stupid fuck, dont scare me like that!"

You: "Okay im sorry jeez!!"

-after both of you calmed down Python asked:

Python: "What in fucks sake happened? You stopped giving vitals for like 5 seconds! Are you okay?"
You: "yeah im okay..."
Python: *sighs* "here..."
She gave a glass of her counter venom to make sure you werent under the influence of the ancient ones...
You: "Do i have to?"
A single glare from Python was enough to shut you up and drink the counter venom like it was coke.
You: "Th-there..."
Python's eyes glowed a sharp toxic green scanning you for any sign of corruption...
Python: "You look clear..."
Python turned off the light in the rv and headed to bed.
You: "Want me to drive?"
Python: "Hell no! Who knows if that might happen again! You better go to bed right now!"
You: *sarcastic tone* "Yes mom..."
*you went to bed and quickly fell asleep*