The consequence

You aimed your revolver at Korevyv...
Your finger trembling on the trigger...
Korevyv: "D-do it." *coughs and spits blood*
You faltered, a million thoughts rushing through your mind.
Hesh: "Opposing force huh...? For every action there is an equal and opposing reaction..."
You turned to N-man and threw the gun at his feet.
Korevyv: "Wh-what? Why?!"
Hesh: "Because the real courage is not taking a foe's life, but to know when to forgive it..."
N-man: "I must ssay im impressed Cpl. Hesh... the... chief executive ran a lot of calculations... and... predicted all sorts of outcomes... but it seems you have a way to exceed expectations... he betrayed you... he backstabbed you and your squadron, almost killed your beloved wife and brother...... yet....... You forgive your enemy..."
Korevyv: "Youre making a mistake..."
Hesh: *Lending Korevyv your paw and helping him stand up* "No... im correcting a mistake..."
N-man: "Very well... i will discuss this with my employer... In the meantime... this is where i get off..."
He suddenly vanished and you saw out of the corner of your eye how your shadows vanished as well.

.........eat........ trike.........

???: ......... ke ..!
Korevyv: "Hesh?! Hesh! Wakey wakey motherfucker!!"
Hesh: "HUH?!"
Korevyv: *raising your arm over his shoulder to help you stand up* "Come on! The place is falling apart!"
Hesh: "You!"
Korevyv: "ILL EXPLAIN LATER LETS MOVE!!!"

A rushed escape later

You finally exited the collapsing conplex helped by Korevyv and jumped inside a V-TOL.

Hesh: *panting insanely* "We *pants* ma....de *pants* it..."
Korevyv: *panting insanely hard and laughing* "HAHAHAHAHAHA... ow..."
You turned your attention to the crew in the V-TOL.
Vela: ._.
Rodrigo: .-.
Yono: ._.
Zahira: ._.
Hesh: "Guys just give us a chance to explain..."

Vela: "Why did you save him, again...?"
She said with concern in her voice mixed with a hint of anger.
You: "Because i made a promise to never leave anyone behind, no matter how tough the situation was..."
Meanwhile Korevyv was handcuffed and sitting on one of the V-TOL seats.
Rodrigo: "But he killed you!"
You: "If i killed him and even if i had my payback... i would be no better than him... i have to try to forgive him... just leave this to me, okay?"
Yono: "He may deserve a fair trial, but if he crosses my line of fire i wont hesitate to pull the trigger..."
Korevyv: "Ill be fair... i wont say i dont deserve it..."
You: "Nevermind that now we have to stop this disaster..."
Rodrigo: "Yeah? Well good luck with that... the invaders have released an emp to deactivate all our nukes... they didnt deactivated them all world-wide and those are now in their power..."
Yono: "So they can use them against us?"
Rodrigo: "They are reverse engineering them... and its uncertain how much itll take them to do so... maybe hours..."
Vela: "What are our options then?"
Zahira: "To kiss our race goodbye im guessing..."
Korevyv: "Hesh... youve saved my life... so... i may have something that you can use..."
Hesh: "Korevyv, a razor blade is not gonna help..."
*sarcastic wiseass tone*
Korevyv: "Oh... har har... no i meant on how to stop this..."
Everyone: *turning to him*
Korevyv: "So theres a flag ship which the Ancient ones use..."

A LONG EXPLANATION LATER...

Vela: "So let me get this straight... they have a tower taller than Dubai's and the flag ship will install it here to take control of earths population?"
Korevyv: "Yes thats what i just said, we destroy that... and this is over..."
Hesh: "Alright, whats the catch?"
Korevyv: "The cryptids wont let us have it that easy... and remember the kraken you and Python fought at the presidential ship?"
Hesh: "yeah... what about it?"
Korevyv: "The flag ship is guarded by at least 5 of those in orbit..."
Rodrigo: "Oh! I know!"
Zahira: "What is it?"
Rodrigo: "Bro! Remember the father of the viking gods!"
Hesh: "Odin? Yeah i know him what about it?"