A short walk on a pretty town

!WARNING DARK CONTENT AHEAD!

You arrived at the insertion point at 3:40 am.
Vela: "alright gentlemen listen up! Intel reports that the last extinction squad that came through this town went M.I.A.! Our mission is to use Rodrigos drill to destroy any hives on our way to the crater, activate the nuke located there and then haul ass back here! Is that clear?"
Everyone: "HOOAH!"
Rodrigo: "H-HOOAH!"
The chopper arrived at the insertion point and everyone stepped out including Rodrigo.
Hesh: "Rodrigo? You are coming with us?"
Rodrigo: "Told you id kick some cryptid's ass."
Yono took the drill and proceeded to deploy it on the first hive which was blocking your way to the town.
Rodrigo inputed the code and the finger print and the drill sparked to life shooting a laser into the hive.
Rodrigo: "Itll take some time for the drill to get to the heart of this hive, meanwhile we have to stand guard."
Hesh: "Roger."
Vela: "You heard him, cover the flanks and activate night vision, weapons free and if anything enters our perimeter, shoot to kill."
Mason, Alexa, Korevyv, Yono and Veronica: "Roger."
Rodrigo: "Hey Hesh?"
Hesh: *covering the left flank* "Kind of busy here..."
Rodrigo: "I just wanted to give you this."
Hesh: "Hm?"
Rodrigo handed Hesh a new weapon...

"Hesh: "Hm?"Rodrigo handed Hesh a new weapon

You: "Rodrigo

You: "Rodrigo... is this...?"
Rodrigo: "Sadly no its not our inheritance... But i managed to memorize every detail in it, i built it from scratch."
You: "Very impressive bro."
You said smiling.
Rodrigo: "Thanks it packs quite a punch using 45-70 govt's rounds which by the way here you go."
He handed you 4 full clips of 5 rounds each.
You: "What about you?"
Rodrigo: "No worries ive got my own..."

"