First

"Don't laugh," Taehyung grit through his teeth, laughing at himself as Marina tried to hold back her mirth, "I thought it would be as good as the first time...but this...dear god and satan himself...oh fuck, I love you!"

"You okay?" Marina giggled, trying hard not to move her hips as Taehyung gripped them tightly, "I mean...you're only human after all."

He glared at her playfully, "Being human and coming instantly like a virgin are two different things, Mari," he panted. He threw his head back, gasping and laughing again, "Stop moving!"

"I'm trying!" she shook with humor, "W-we can try again in a bit, if you -"

"Not a chance," Taehyung groaned, flexing his hips and making her gasp in surprise, "Not until my pretty girl gets hers."

Marina moaned low, feeling him harden inside her once again. Despite becoming human, and the sensitivity that came with that, Taehyung was still a virile man of 25, and had the benefits of determination and quick recovery on his side. They had held out for a week, getting his body used to things like the increased need for food and sleep, but it was also a week of torture as they wanted nothing more than to touch each other and share the love and intimacy they felt for one another. 

It had proven to be a bit much for Taehyung's newly-found senses, though. 

Still, he worked past the oversensitivity, letting the pinch of pain ebb and leave pleasure in its wake. The feel of his lover's hot cavern squeezing his cock so perfectly. Death itself could have been the consequence, and still he would have pushed through to see the blush in her cheeks as she unraveled for him. She began to move in earnest, every bounce of her ass on his hips making his blood hum with electricity. Her nails raked down his chest, his breath hissing at the pain and adding to the pleasure, making him thrust up to meet her with renewed vigor.

He sat up, wrapping his arms around her and sucking a peaked nipple into his mouth as she switched to short, grinding circles. He felt every twitch and flutter, heard every whimper and moan, loved every stuttering breath as she used him to get herself off. She dragged him to the edge with her, the supple flesh of her ass and sinuous writhe of her body more erotic than anything he had every experienced before. Marina let out a hiccupping sound, her fingers curling into the sweaty hair at the back of his head as she jolted a few times, the clench of her pussy pulling him into overdrive and making him spill inside her once again. Their bodies moved to long, slow circles, drawing out the feeling of bliss for as long as possible, until they finally fell together in a heap of happiness onto the mattress. 

"Now I'm gonna need a minute," Taehyung chuckled, pulling Marina to rest her head on his chest as she giggled tiredly, "We'll work up to three times in a row soon enough, though."

"Practice makes perfect," she sighed, kissing his chest and running her fingers over his skin soothingly.

As their passion ebbed, Taehyung's mind drifted to something he had been worrying about more and more.

"Mari," he kissed the top of her head, "Have you spoken to Jimin yet?"

She shook her head lightly, "No, I haven't even seen him much since that day in court," she replied sadly, "I think he's avoiding me."

"Have you given more thought to our conversation?"

"Here and there," she admitted, "But not to any conclusion. Although I don't think we have to discuss Jin much. He's been locked in his room with Rin for three days now. They only come up for food and water."

"I noticed," he smiled into her hair, "But Jimin has always been more...passionate...more steadfast than Jin." His voice turned shy, "That's what I wanted to talk to you about, though."