Three

Marina couldn't hold back the moan as teeth grazed her mons through her panties, the feeling made more shrill and electrifying by the fingers that slipped inside of her bra. Her body laid heavily back against Taehyung's broad chest, Jimin's soft hair tickling her stomach as he nuzzled just below her waistline with a sugar-coated hum.

"Look how sweet he is," Taehyung's voice rumbled in her ear, "Taking his time with you, making sure you feel good. Is he always so sweet?" He bit his lip when she moaned again and nodded her head, "That's good, Baby. I can see why you like him."

Taehyung guided her chin down so she could see everything Jimin was doing to her, from the flex of his fingers against the meat of her thighs, to the way his lips plumped and pressed against her skin while he kissed and nibbled. She whimpered when he peeled her panties down, drenched with her arousal and his saliva, the cold air of exposure making her shiver. Jimin looked up at her, his pretty mouth set in a half smile just before his tongue came out a swiped a long stroke through her needy pussy. 

"Oh, he's good at that," Taehyung remarked delightedly, "I can tell by the sounds you're making, Angel." His fingers pulled and rolled her nipples as she pressed her shoulders farther back into him, "I think this arrangement is going to work out just fine...maybe I'll even learn a few things."

Jimin let out a giggle at Taehyung's words, making Marina keen in return from the vibration. Her legs trembled as Jimin slipped two fingers inside her, ready to combust from being teased for so long. Her hips rocked in small, grinding motions, chasing the impending release she craved, encouraging Jimin to go harder at her apex.

Taehyung fisted his hand at the base of her ponytail, "Let me see you," he urged, forcing her head back to look in his eyes, "I want to see the moment you fall."

Marina's eyebrows knit together, shaky moans spilling forth from her lips in louder and longer succession as Taehyung's intense stare locked her in. Jimin hummed and groaned in response, his fervor mounting as he felt her reach closer and closer to completion. Unable to hold back, Marina finally threw her head back on Taehyung shoulder, a string of wordles cries and curse words given life as her body undulated with a forceful orgasm. Taehyung took advantage of her exposed throat, kissing and biting marks into place as Jimin kept his fingers and tongue moving until she began to whimper from overstimulation.

As he came up on his knees, Jimin's grin was triumphant. He went to wipe his glistening mouth and chin, only to have Taehyung grab his wrist before he could. Pulling him forward, Taehyung's eyes went wide as he crashed his plush lips to Jimin's plump ones, both men letting out a surprised grunt, as neither of them expected the action. Their bodies were rigid for a hew heartbeats, until Taehyung let out aa satisfied growl, pulling Jimin closer by his bow tie and making the smaller man melt into the kiss as his eyes fluttered closed. caught up int he moment, Marina moved from Taehyung's lap so the men could continue their experience, hands fisting into hair and grasping to toned shoulders. Going low on her knees, she balanced so that she could take a handsome cock in each hand, gliding them through her fists as she alternated loving licks and sucks to each in turn. Within a short minute, Jimin broke the kiss, a surprised moan tearing from his throat as he painted Marina's throat with his seed, his trembling breaths all that could heard aside from Taehyung's understanding chuckle.

"I know the feeling," Taehyung rumbled, kissing Jimin softly again, "Don't worry, you got more, trust me. Just rest and watch."

Jimin gave a grateful sigh, falling to the side comfortably as Taehyung hauled Marina up to straddle his lap. He sank her down onto his proud length roughly, lifting and bouncing her up and down hard until she screamed his name and convulsed with another wet rush that coated them both in her juices. He followed right after, his groan gritted out through his teeth as he pulled out suddenly and let the translucent ropes spray over their stomachs while he pulled her forward and kissed her with fire and passion.

"I love you," Marina panted, letting Taehyung wipe them off haphazardly with a stray sheet before throwing it to the floor, "I love you, too," she turned to Jimin, raw emotion caught up in their kiss, "I love you. I do."

"I love you," Jimin returned on a shuddered breath, "I never thought..."

"But it is," Taehyung finished, pulling them both closer to his body, large hands roaming each of them simultaneously, "It can be. It is."

Turning her to her side, Taehyung smoothed his hands over the curves of Marina's body, letting her card her fingers through Jimin's hair as she kissed him sweetly. He had thought he'd feel more possessive, more jealous, but seeing her happy and satisfied filled him with nothing but sincere love for her and for his best friend. He had always considered he and Jimin cut from the same cloth, and it made more sense than it should for them to both fall head over heels with the same woman, made sense that they could share her in a way that others couldn't understand. With another surge of bravery, he lifted a hand to caress Jimin's shoulder, smiling at the happy sigh that left those pillowy lips and the moan that was lost in Marina's kiss. 

He continued roaming his hands over both bodies, laying kisses on Marina's neck and shoulder, pausing only long enough to unclasp her bra and pull it from her body to toss it aside. His eyes never left their faces, need and love swelling his heart and engorging his dick at the sight of so much intermingled beauty. When Marina's whimpers and mewls took on a needy edge, he rolled them both so she laid on his body, her back to his chest, Jimin following to hover over the both of them. 

Taehyung sat Marina up gently, sliding inside of her wetness easily, leaning her back again to flex and stretch her, one large hand pulling her thigh up to open her more, the other joining his generous girth inside her walls. He watched Jmin inently, their eyes never leaving the other's as Jimin stroked himself roughy at the sight set before him. With a beckoning smile, Taehyung drew him closer.

""She can take it," he purred, kissing Marina on the side of her temple as she moaned greedily, "You can, can't you, Baby?' He chuckled at her gasp of realization, the clench of her walls around him at the thought, "Isn't that what you wanted? To be filled up with our cocks? Two pretty boys to fawn over you and spoil you and use you?" She clenched again, his words driving her higher, making her whimper and nod, "Kiss me, Baby."

Marina stretched her neck, her tense body relaxing as Taehyung captured her lips with his own, whining at the burn of Jimin sliding into her. She felt full beyond imagination, stretched to the point of pain, but it ebbed as the men let her rest and adjust around them, both grunting loudly when she squeezed them within her slick walls. The trio moaned as Marina moved her hips back and forth, the sensation of the three of them connected as one pulling them into bliss faster than before. They let Marina control the rhythm and depth, fucking herself on the abundance  inside of her, moaning ecstatically as Jimin leaned forward and kissed her. She threw her head back to cry out their names, the sight of the men slanting their lips together adding to her euphoria, making her flutter and throb with her oncoming orgasm.

"Shit," Jimin bit out, pushing his hands hard to her hips, stilling them as he ground his teeth together, "I can't...oh fuck...I need to go....Baby. Baby?" he looked at her with a pained and concerned expression, communicating his need without further words, earning a nod as she moaned again.

His hips took on a mind of their own, sawing back and forth, his thrusts rocking the bodies under him as he gasped at the feeling. Pressing his thumb to Marina's clit, Jimin rubbed fast circles, determined to drag both her and Taehyung with him into the abyss, his reward a keening wail and gush of arousal as Marina's back arched in a jolt of pleasure. Faster, harder, skin slapping and breaths panting, hands reaching for Jimin as two mouths chanted his name.

"I'm coming!" Marina screamed, "I'mcomingohfuck I'm coming...I'm...I'm..."

She and Jimin cried out a string of unintelligible words together, both of them stilling and straining, allowing Taehyung to leverage himself and pound up into the fray as he chased after. His strokes prolonged their rapture, his own following after barely a minute of pumping his cock in and out of their mixed release. He growled ferally, pulling Jimin down to lay over Marina, holding them both tightly as he came in nearly cramping spasms.

The waves ebbed, bodies losing their tension and breaths coming out more evenly. Jimin and Taehyung pulled out carefully, making Marina wince and whimper at the feeling of emptiness. She was shushed with soothing kisses and whispered words of love, the three of them too exhausted to do more than fall into a heap of tangled limbs and let sleep take over.