Only Human

Marina laughed as the breezy citrus scent and ball of energy enveloped her in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much!" Younhee gushed, "I thought I was going to have to live with my parents forever, and your apartment is so perfect and even closer to school and I can't believe you're living with THE group oh my god! The news is all over the place about -"

I know," Marina laughed again, "We've been kept up to date in case it becomes an issue or deteriement."

"I thought it would have more effect," Yonhee tilted her head a bit, twirling her freshly-dyed pink ends in her finger, "Other than the disappointment about not being able to fulfill pacts anymore, it's actually made them even more popular. They're...like...attainable now."

As if on cue, three gorgeous males, all dressed in sweats and tank tops to hep moving, barrelled boisterously through the door. Jimin and Taehyung skirted around their friend to envelope Marina in their arms and pepper her with kisses while they laughed, the three of them stopping when they realized the frozen state of their companions. They stared at the man and woman in tuen, wondering what had them so stunned.

 They stared at the man and woman in tuen, wondering what had them so stunned

"OmigodKimNamjoon," Younhee breathed.

"Cute," Namjoon returned, ""So...cute."

Marina ran a genius thought theough her head, testing the theory, "Hey, Joonie," she snapped her fingers to get his attention, "Younhee has several boxes of plushies she might need help with from the truck."

She saw him gulp hard and swallow thickly, nodding his head with a dazed expressiona s his eyes traveled back to Younhee. She, in turn, was blushing wildly, an adorable smile creeping over her heart-shaped lips and squishing her cheeks up to crinkle her eyes. She made a little waving motion with her hand, bouncing in place for a moment before darting out the door, Namjoon following behind like a lovedrunk puppy.

"He's lost," Taehyung chuckled, "She's going to be his kryptonite."

"Now that he's human, he can't keep his cool like he used to," Jimin agreed. He looked at Marina with surprised worry, "Oh no...do you think she can handle him when he finally gets his charm back? Will he be too...you know..."

Marina laughed, "I've read her fanfics," she winked at her sweet boyfriend, "Trust me, she'll give him a run for his money. Might even teach his twisted mind a thing or two."

"It's always the cute ones," Taehyung sighed, leaning over to kiss Jimin on his temple.

--{-@

**time skip**

"I don't know, I just think it's weird," Rin huffed, making Jin put his arm around her, though his eyes indicated humor, "Don't laugh, or I'm not spending the night after."

"I'm not laugh," Jin attempted, slight giggles breaking through, "Is there, like, anyway you can remember what the outfit looks like, so I can get a replay laer?"