Quest...ions

Marina woke slowly, her arms filled with the demon sprawled over her, his soft hair tickling her neck. She breathed him in, his unique smells of deep flowers and heady spice, like the expensive chai from her favorite teahouse back home. She pulled herself tighter around him, replaying their conversations from the night before.

After Taehyung's confession, Marina had had to admit her own growing feelings. Not just for him, but for the others in their own ways. Physically, she found their different styles and interests met different parts of her that she had only dreamt would be unleashed and nurtured. She had found moments of great friendship, companionship, and even romance with them as well, none of which she had expected when she had been forced to live with them just a couple months prior. 

Yes, they still fed from her, mostly using their space in Nyx but also through the loopholes that Taehyung had discovered. Surprising them all, it didn't require sex, but rather intimacy. It required a connection, and sex, whether real or virtual, was the easiest way to forge that bond. Over time, they all found their ways to feed. Namjoon's 'sips' in the form of loving kisses, Yoongi's 'treats' when they cuddled, Hoseok, Jeongguk, and Jimin taking their time to make her come on their fingers or tongues before taking their share from her shaking breaths.

In her revery, Maina realized quite suddenly that Taehyung never fed from her at all, nor did he have actual sex with her.Not in real life, and not in Nyx. They spent their time bringing one another pleasure, hands and mouths and bodies wringing blissful moans and sighs, but never did it lead to them crossing those lines. She watched him curiously as he slept, wondering the reasons why.

Was he dissatisfied, with the taste of her soul or her skin? Did he think she wouldn't make him feel full? Despite his confession, or maybe because of the meaning behind it, did he think of her as unworthy or dirty because of the things she had been doing with the other members? Her brow furrowed, her arms going loose over his frame, a pain stabbing softly into her chest.

He shifted over her body, allowing her to feel that he was hard against her thigh. She decided to test the waters, smoothing her hand over his back and playing with his hair gently. She tightened her leg around his own, flexing into his hips and earning a sleepy moan for her efforts. She sighed happily as his grip grew stronger around her, his head shifting so his lips could meet the skin of her collarbone. 

"Mmm, good morning, Dollface," he rumbled, his morning voice even smokier than usual, "Did you sleep well?"

She had a hard time finding her voice, finally gasping into action as he nipped at her breast over her shirt, "Y-yes,"" she breathed, "I...dreamt of you."

"Oh?" his eyes met hers as his hands pushed under her shirt, hiking it higher up her waist, "Was it a good dream?"

"Mhmm," she nodded, eyes fluttering closed, "Very good."

He pushed her top above her breasts, nibbling and kissing until the rosy peaks hardened just for him, "And what were we doing in this dream of yours?"

She arched her back, loving how his hands skimmed over her body to rest at her hips, "We were..just like this..but more."

"More?"

"Touching...doing...more."

He leaned up over her, bracing his elbows on either side of her head, "Were we doing this?" he asked softy, capturing her lips with his own. "Was it like this?" he trailed a hand between them to rest on the hem of her panties. He ground into her, making her moan loudly, "Did your dream feel like this?"

Marina's ability to speak left her entirely at that moment, leaving behind only the feeling his body over hers, his lips on her hot skin. His hands pressed and palmed her flesh, at her hips, her shoulders, her breasts, her throat. He deftly tugged and slid their clothes off, friction and passion all she could feel until his hair brushed along the insides of her spread thighs.