Dreamcast

Marina walked through the burgundy halls, her thin shift nightgown looking more like an off-white slip than an actual sleeping dress and brushing its satin across her skin. The door at the end of the long hall beckoned to her, calling her name silently with it's warm oak wood and enticing halo of light. She reached to open it, jumping slightly when it opened for her untouched, a chill running down her spine despite the heat emitting from the room.

"Come in," a deep voice cooed, "There isn't much time, after all."

Marina walked into the room, engulfed in dim romantic lighting, gasping when she saw the man resting seductively on the bed, "Taehyung?"

"As you wished," he lifted his hand to invite her, "We're here to fulfill your fantasy, Sweetling."

Marina was confused, "This can't be real."

"It is and it isn't," he shrugged, taking her hand and pulling her gently to the bed, "You are you , in your space, and we are us in ours. Here, we get to meet for the night, to make your wish come true."

"So I'm dreaming?" she asked quietly.

"In a sense," Jimin giggled, kissing her fingers cutely, "Your body is asleep, but we are meeting in this space between wake and dream."

"How did you...?"

"We're all here," Namjoon answered, bringing her closer to ran his hands over the silken fabric at her sides.

"Y-you keep changing," she blinked slowly, eyes opening again to reveal a smirking Jeongguk.

"Would you rather we separated?" he grinned at the prospect, "Taking on all of us at once can be pretty daunting."

Marina shook her head, "This is fine. Just takes some getting used to, if you all keep changing."

"We all want our moment," Hoseok whispered, his lips ghosting the tender skin on the inside of her forearm, "But we're experiencing it wholly, simultaneously."

"Oh fuck," Marina shuddered, plump lips nipping at her shoulder as her body is lowered to the bed, "Why is this happening, again?"

Jin hummed against her skin, "Because you asked," he nuzzled his nose into her neck.

"And we answered," Yoongi rumbled, biting her earlobe.

Marina moaned airly, fingers under her chin lifting her face as she looked into those deep brown eyes she had admired through posters and pictures on her phone. She whimpered when she saw the desire burning within them, the breath on her lips teasing her with its presence.

"Close your eyes," Taehyung smiled at her lustily, "Just feel us."

Marina did as she was told just as plush lips found hers in a heated kiss. Hands touched her, ever changing as the lips that met her mouth, her neck, her body, and even her slickened core. She felt them change, the fullness inside of her, the difference of motion and caress, but the pleasure was unending. By the time they were sated, four of the best orgasms of her life coursing their memory through her veins, Marina's content sigh was the last sound between them as her sleep went deep and dreamless.

In their separate rooms, spent and panting, seven men cleaned themselves up from their self-ministrations. Each held their own erotic memory from the mission as they lay down to sleep, the woman they held and showered with carnal affections, content in their fulfillment of her needs.

The pact was sealed.

--{-@

"Mari, you need to see a doctor," Rin stated in a worried tone, "it's been two weeks, and you haven't even left your bed in three days."

Marina shook her head tiredly and pulled the covers back up to her chin, "I'm sure I just caught a nasty cold from going to the concert," her voice was low and weak, "You know how gross the railings and doors are at those things with thousands of people running rampant."

"Flus and colds have fevers," Rin argued, "Coughs, congestion, even nausea...not just headaches and fatigue. Something's up, and you're not getting better."

But, in a way, Marina didn't want to get better. Sleeping meant being with them, a different one for each dream rather than all together like the first time. Nonetheless, it was the only time she felt like she had energy, when she was over or under one of them, moaning wantonly and screaming through her rapturous orgasms. Yes, she was more tired every time she woke, but that meant she could sleep again, see them again. Her heart and her body ached for them, the need to touch them and feel them inside of her. She didn't care if she was missing work, never went out, barely ate. Some small voice in the back of her mind told her that it wasn't right, that something was wrong, but the bigger part of her just...didn't...care. When she did have any energy, she looked at her phone and played games...usually looking over her Twitter and Instagram feeds at the men who flooded her dreams until she was worn out enough to meet them there again.

"Just...let me sleep it off," Marina mumbled, turning and pulling her pillow under her head comfortably.

Within minutes, she was asleep. Soon after, watching her friend pale and turn sallow again, Rin called the doctor.

**meanwhile**

Sejin eyed the six men under his charge suspiciously. They had, all seven of them, been looking remarkably energetic over the past few weeks. Even with their ridiculous schedules, all of them were bright eyed, pepped up, and even keeping their weight on. They weren't even napping between press appearances or in their chairs as stylists worked on them. They were pushing through hours of dance practices without wavering, and never even missed a scheduled workout. If anything, they were bulking up a bit, the healthy glow in their faces complimenting the toned muscles of their bodies.

He knew that concerts in Seoul always came with a little extra kick in their step, the vicinity of the men and women they fed from making it easier to gain the energy remotely. He just hoped they weren't tapping the multitudes of willing fans too badly.

Unbeknownst to the others, Jimin was getting his feed in the shower. Eyes closed, head rolled back on his shoulders, lip parted as he breathed heavily through the water streaming over his head. She was there for him again, her name on his lips as he stroked himself roughly. She must have been napping, her unconscious putting her in the realm where he could see her in his mind's eye, and he wasn't going to waste a second of her. Her energy was too delicious, the taste of her on his tongue too sweet. The mark on his wrist glowed, gathering power as he teased and tantalized her body, drawing sweet moans from her lips when she shuddered and came around him. 

He braced himself against the wall as he released hard over his hand, a satisfied smile creeping over his lips that were swollen from biting them at the sight and feel of her. With a few final bucks of his hips, the let his hand fall to his side, the pearlescent fluid washing away under the water falling from the showerhead. He sighed, the energy he'd gained making him feel stronger, happier, indestructible...her name an echo in the tiled room.

"Marina..."

--{-@

"I don't know," Rin answered the doctors as she wrung her hands over Marina's unconscious form, "I don't think she's ever even spoken more than a few sentences to a demon before."

"Well, we have no medical explanation for what's happening here," the doctor replied, "And we found this mark on her skin," he lifted the blanket to turn Marina's leg slightly.

On the back of her leg, just above the bend of her knee, was a mark that looked like a tattoo of a seven-pointed star. The lines were thick and dark, contrasting to the sickly pallor of Marina's skin, and seemed to be throbbing with energy. Rin knew her friend wasn't adverse to the idea of demons living amongst humans, such as the world was since they were children, but she also knew she wasn't stupid enough to pact with one. Hell, the last time they had been approached by a few of the handsome-literal-devils a few months prior, Marina herself had said that even amazing sex with one wasn't worth the potential damage they could cause. 

She wouldn't have made a pact with a demon. Not on purpose.

Rin looked up at the doctor with a determined face, "Get her hydrated or fed through tubes or whatever you have to do to get her strength up. We have to get her to wake up," she scowled, looking at her friend in distress, "And when she does, we're calling the Council and pressing charges."