Spice

The comeback performance was just the first of two very busy weeks for the guys, and for Marina as well. There were recordings, live performances for shows, talk shows, and even online interviews, all requiring the group to look their best. She learned as quickly as she had hoped, getting faster and more efficient as she was forced to run back and forth to help with quick changes or getting the men prepared for their next public viewing.

She began to feel for them, being paraded around as they were. Sure, they had chosen the life they led, but it seemed at times they didn't think that they would get where they ended up. They were surprisingly humble, even in their moments of extreme cockiness, certainly not what she expected for international superstars. She marveled over how much they did for themselves in the walls of their own home, from cleaning to cooking to working and keeping themselves busy. There were often moments where she forgot who exactly they were until a screaming throng of fans or extreme invasion of their privacy gave her an abrupt reminder.

"Do you always space out while cooking?" Jin giggled, waving his hand gently in front of her face as she stared blankly at the cutting board.

Marina nodded with a bush, "Yes, actually," she admitted, "Unless I'm listening to music or drinking while I cook."

"Ooh," he chuckled, backing away with a smirk, "Luckily, I can accommodate your every desire, Peach."

She shook her head as he tapped his phone and sent a signal to the soundsystem that went through the house, dancing goofily for her entertainment. With a silly spin, he opened the fridge with a flourish, producing a bottle of her favorite sweet moscato and a jug of orange juice.

"Only the classiest of inebriation for my baby," he cooed, grabbing two large glasses and filling them with ice, "Most of us have tomorrow off for once," he handed her a glass with an award winning wink, "Let's light this joint up."

Plink!

--{-@

"Mmm...Jin..." Marina moaned as he pressed her to the counter with his body, "The food's going to burn."

"We can order take out," he replied smoothly, leaning back to reach a long arm out to shut off the stove, "You're already too hot, Dumpling."

"You're drunk," she giggled, exhaling sharply as his teeth found her neck.

"Doesn't matter," he slid his hands up her shirt again, "We both know we won't regret this in the morning."

Jin pushed his hands higher and higher, his mouth leaving her skin only long enough to grab her shirt and toss it away, ditching his own immediately after. They crashed back together in a searing kiss, his hands fumbling and finally unhooking her bra from the back and nearly ripping it from her body. His fingers squeezed into the soft flesh, letting the creamy mounds plump through as his thumbs found her nipples and thrummed over them to bring them to hardened peaks.

"You're so sweet," he mumbled against her skin, "Like a ripe cherry, just waiting to be plucked."

"Fuck me," Marina begged, "Please, Seokjin. I..."

Strong hands pushed down her leggings and underwear, strong arms lifted her to the counter so he could pull them from her legs completely. She grappled with the waistband of his sweats, pushing them down just far enough to draw him out and began pumping his rigid mast in hard strokes. She bit his lip, letting it snap back so she could throw her head back in a heady moan as he pushed into her in short strokes. Each thrust of his hips took him further inside of her, making her whine at the stretch, panting when he was seated to the hilt.

"So fucking sexy," he grinned, looking down at her ruined state, "Just...waiting for me to finish you..." he pulled out completely, slamming back home again with a grunt, "You need me, Pumpkin?" he smiled at her arrogantly, "You look so pretty on my cock."