A Walk in the Park

"Miss Count," the nurse smiled to see Marina's up and about with full energy, "Your guardian is here to pick you up."

"Guardian?" Marina wrinkled her nose, "Like security?"

"No, your benefactor," the woman looked at her quizzically, "It says here you are the ward of him and others?"

"That's not right," Marina protested, "I don't have a guardian. I'm an adult."

"Our records show you do have..." she looked at the papers on her clipboard, "Seven guardians and...one separate emergency contact."

"What?"

"Through a pact certified by the Council," the nurse confirmed, "They are your legal guardians..." her eyes widened as she read over the names, "Are these...? How did you...?" The nurse smiled excitedly, "You must be very lucky! Oh god what I wouldn't gi -"

"DON'T," Marina held her hand up, "...finish that sentence." She raked her hand through her hair, smiling that it had regained its thickness and shine, "You don't want to find yourself in a pact with seven benefactors, trust me."

As if on cue, Jimin sauntered into the room, shades perched on his nose and hands in his pockets, "You ready, Princess?" he asked coolly, "It's time to go." He smiled at Marina's annoyance, turning and winking at the nurse to earn a wiggle and barely-suppressed squeal, "Let's get you settled in so we can go out."

"I-I'll leave you to gather your things," the nurse stammered, hand over her chest to stop the fluttering of her heart, "Please let me know if you need anything."

"A pair of brass knuckles and a tranquilizer dart," Marina muttered as Jimin bowed to the nurse and made her squeak out oddly as she exited the room, "Turn it down a bit, will you?" she glared at a grinning Jimin, "The poor girl is about to vibrate out of her panties."

"Oh, Princess," he stepped forward and slipped his arms around her waist, avoiding her attempts otherwise, "But the only panties I want to vibrate are yours."

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, "I guess if you're here to give me a ride, you can drop me off at my place so I can put my stuff away and get ready."

Jimin swayed them side to side as he hugged her, "No need. We have all of your stuff retrieved and set up in your new room."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"The Council gave us permission to have legal guardianship over you until our contract is finished," he smiled even wider, "Since you will be our source and donor, we convinced them that it was in our best interest to have you around at all times."

"No fucking way," Marina tried and failed to remove herself from his embrace, "You can see me plenty in our dream room."

He shook his head cutely, "Nope. We want the real thing. The Council already approved it."

"I'm not a demon," she protested, "The Council doesn't rule over me!"

"They do if you are in a pact with seven highly-popular pagani," he explained, "We're world-famous idols, Sugarplum. It's not exactly like we can just pop over to yours when we want to visit."

"You mean get a fix."

"I mean, see how this goes," he corrected with a serious look, "How do you plan to try to get your pact fulfilled if you avoid us other than when we have sex in your dreams?"

"Just that," she answered with a shrug, "I plan to do what I have to do until the year is up. Get off when it's good, and leave when it's done."

"You don't want to give us a try for a real relationship?" he looked genuinely hurt.