Give

Marina was in awe, looking at the sleeping demon next to her.

How could a devil look so angelic?

She stared at his serene features, his long lashes fanning over cherub cheeks, luscious lips pouted and parted as puffs of breath left evenly. He rolled to his back, an arm flopping over his eyes as he smacked his lips and mumbled cutely in his sleep, the sheets falling low on his torso to give her a delicious view of his honey-toned chest and abs.

As slowly and quietly as she could, Marina slipped beneath the covers, moving like a thief in the night until she got to her prize. Ready as any full-blooded man in the morning, she didn't have to prep him before she put her plan into action.

"Mmmngh," Jimin moaned, his arm sliding over his face to fist his hand into his own hair, "S-Sugarplum...mmmbaby yeah..."

Marina smiled to herself, a thrill of power tingling through her as he became more and more vocal, her head bobbing up and down, eyes tearing up and her hand pumping what wouldn't fit in her mouth. She felt his hands grip the sides of her head over the sheets, holding her still while he flexed his thighs and pump up into her hot mouth. She balanced herself on his legs, letting him fuck her mouth, not even bothering to suppress the sound as she gagged when he hit the back of her throat. Feeling him twitch and the vein on the underside of his dick harden with rising seed, she dug her nails in, pressing her nose to his pelvis.

"Ohgodyes!" he cried out his voice deeper with morning rasp, "Takeit takeit FUCK!"

He spilled tightly in the back of her throat, leaving her humming in pleasure as she swallowed greedily. She tapped his thigh, making him let her up to breathe again, a croaking giggle emitting as she lifted the sheets to look at his fucked out daze.

"Good morning," she laughed again, making him huff out incredulously.

"Indeed," he wiped his hand down his face, reaching for her and pulling her up to straddle over him as he kissed her sweetly, "What was that for?"

Marina shrugged, "I just think it was my turn to be the one with hidden surprises for once."

Jimin growled, flipping them over so he hovered above her, his hardening length pressing against her thigh, "Well, you definitely surprised me," he groaned, thrusting into her in shallow strokes, "But turnabout is fair play, my little Sugarplum."

--{-@

**little time skip**

The upside to living with idol demons, that one wasn't sure about what to do with, was that they often had busy schedules and left one alone other than visits of the lustful variety in one's dreams. The downside to living with seven highly attractive men with busy schedules, is that one often found oneself bored, hard up, or both, with no one around to cure the ailments.

Marina happened to be both, sitting in the living room of the huge mansion, self mani-pedi dry and looking glossy, sprawled on the couch lazily while watching television. It'd only been a week, but luckily there was a little entertainment to be found. The devils had not only human cable and streaming, but also both from their world, and Marina found herself rapt in a steamy drama about a rich demon princess and her poor-but-ridiculously-handsome servant boy. They knew they could never fall in love, but their adventures in and out of the bedroom were enthralling.

She was biting her lip, watching the male demon spank the princess soundly in the stables, when Namjoon suddenly materialized at her feet on the couch with two plastic bags in his hands. Putting her hand over her heart from the fright, Marina kicked out at him spitefully, which he, of course, dodged with a chuckle.