😫17

On Christmas Eve, it snows.

Correction: On Christmas Eve, it snows a lot.

Correction for the correction: On Christmas Eve, it blizzards.

When we listened to "White Christmas" last night, this isn't exactly what you had in mind, if you were being honest. Maybe an inch or two. Maybe even just a flurry. But certainly not nearly two feet worth of snow, effectively trapping you inside of Taehyung's apartment complex until the next day because not even the snow plows are allowed to go out on the roads. Not until the snow stops.

"Good thing we don't live on the first floor, right?" Taehyung asks with a laugh that late afternoon, taking a peek out of the window to stare down at the white expanse below you. "I'd hate to be those guys."

"It must be so cold," I say sadly. i've spent the better part of today huddled up in as many blankets as Taehyung owns in his apartment and i have no intention of shedding even one of them. Not even as you sweat right through your pajama shirt from high school.

"We can just make dinner here, tonight," Taehyung says, fishing around in his kitchen to see what the options are. It's already beginning to get dark even though it's not even five o'clock. God, i hate winter.

"What are we making?"

Taehyung fumbles through the cabinets and his fridge, hunting for anything that might make a good meal. Eventually, he pulls out two cartons of Trader Joe's vegetable broth and every vegetable in his fridge.

"Wanna make soup?"

Soup is very easy to make. we set the broth to simmer, chop up vegetables, and dump them in the pot.

But the idea of you and Taehyung sharing his tiny kitchen space, both with knives in our hands is, well, a recipe for disaster.

Luckily no knife mishaps occur, but, like the children at heart that you guys are, i eventually end with pelting uncooked lima beans at each other in the most adult version of a food fight i have ever had in my life. No fuss, no mess, no tomatoes or key lime pies or spaghetti doused in sauce getting chucked across the kitchen floor, the dinner table.

No, your little food fight ends with you and Taehyung kneeling down on the tile as you pick up each little lima bean, gathering them in your palms.

i make to toss it out but Taehyung stops you.

"Wait," Taehyung says, a hand on top of yours as it hovers over the trash can, "don't toss them out."

"Huh?" i ask.

"I'll feed them to the birds," he says, taking the pile from my hands and placing all of the lima beans, along with his own, in a Ziploc bag.

"You have a porch out here?" i ask, looking around. i've never seen it.

"No." Taehyung shakes his head. "They land on my bedroom window sill so I feed them."

When you were in freshman year, you remember how Taehyung always left his window open. i know this because even though yours was always closed, anytime a police car, fire truck, ambulance, or particularly loud motorist drove by, the sound was always loudest on the wall of your room that bordered Taehyung's. i hated how he always left his windows open, even in the winter. Wasn't he goddamn cold?

sorry for the short update hehe , i  was busy crying over how breathtaking dahyun looks 

anyways STREAM 😊💅

anyways STREAM 😊💅