😫27

When Min Yoongi wakes up that day and trudges out of his bedroom, he finds you sitting on his pullout couch, staring down at a sketch in your hands. When you turn to look up at him, he sees your red eyes and wonders how long you've been out here, crying.

"I can't do it, Yoongi," i tell him.

"Do what?" Yoongi asks, even though he already knows the answer. Why else would you be letting your tears drip onto your portrait?

"Tell you that I don't like him. Because I do. And I can't lie to him like that."

Yoongi grins. He knew you'd come around, like you always do. You may have quite the stubborn streak, but you've got a big heart, and it always gets the best of you.

He sits down next to you, glancing down at the portrait. It's gorgeous. Taehyung did a wonderful job. He looks at you as you cry over a sketch of yourself, and he thinks that, even if he doesn't really know this Taehyung character, the two of you will make a perfect pair.

"You should tell him that," he tells you with a nudge. You look up at him, scared for your life. "I think he deserves to know."

WTF IM SOO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY 249 WORDS LONG

 I  AM HAVING A HEADACHE AND AT THIS POINT I DONT HAVE THE STRENGTH TO EVEN GET UP I APOLOGIZE , AND I WILL UPDATE 2 CHAPTERS TOMM

ILYSMM GUYS