Ouroboros part 1

Boy: I got your message. You finally perfected your product?

Yaozu nodded and took a vial out of his coat. Opening the vial, he took in deep breath and stuck his finger inside the vial. Shortly afterward, an orange liquid started to appear, slowly filling the vial.

Yaozu: This is a consumable version of my Type-Y Performance Enhancing Drug.

Boy: Is it any better than the original?

Yaozu shrugged and handed him the vial

Yaozu: It's jackfruit flavored so...maybe?

The boy took the vial and drank it slowly. Once he had finished drinking the liquid, he smiled and handed it back to Yaozu.

Boy: It tastes like an apple, banana, and mango.

Yaozu: So the flavoring did work! Now, I'll be testing the performance-enhancing part in a duel.

Yaozu looked at the other members of his group and shook his head. He then turned to me and beckoned for me to come with him.

Yaozu: This is Kadoc Zemlupus. He'll be your partner for the duel Robert.

The boy named Robert offered his hand, and I shook it. He flashed me a smile and saluted.

Robert: Robert Macgowan. A pleasure to meet you!

Kadoc: It's nice to meet you too, but I can't fight you right now. I need to go check on my...friend.

I waved at them and left the library, running back to the dormitory.

3rd person

As Kadoc left the library, a male figure clad in black and gold stepped out from behind a bookshelf. He had long, knee-length black hair with long parted bangs. On the left side of his face, the strands were longer though and covered a part of his face. He wore a black Pork and gold Pork Pie hat with some gold art on the brim that covered part of his face, again, making it almost impossible to discern his facial features. On the right side of his face, he wore a gold monocle, though it was hard to see because of the hat. He wore a long, black tailcoat with gold embroidery, mostly on the front, and just a bit on the back. The coat didn't have two sleeves, but instead, only had one sleeve for the left arm which was rolled up. Both of his arms, as well as one of his legs, were prosthetic. All three were black with patterns in gold. The hands, however, were gold. Underneath his coat, he wore a waistcoat with the same color scheme, but over it, he wore some sort of ornate black and gold device with a glowing, pale blue circle near his heart. His trousers, unlike the rest of his outfit, were just black, and his boots were black and gold. In his hand, he carried a black, wooden umbrella with golden chrysanthemum embroidery. He was going to take a step forward but fell instead, grabbing the attention of everyone nearby. When he had hit the ground, the hair covering part of his face was moved aside and revealed that his face was partly crystallized and his eyes turned a pale blue for a short moment, and then turned back to normal.

 When he had hit the ground, the hair covering part of his face was moved aside and revealed that his face was partly crystallized and his eyes turned a pale blue for a short moment, and then turned back to normal