The Next Round Begins

Right now we were watching a fight that was the stuff of legends. During Professor Goodwitch's class, we were joined by the students from the other three kingdoms for sparring matches. The first fight we had was Pyrhha against all of Team CRDL and she fought them without much trouble, leaving all of us in awe.

Professor Goodwitch: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot...

Professor Goodwitch: Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, Professor.

Professor Goodwitch did something with the tablet she had in her hand and looked up at the rest of us students in the audience with a calm look.

Professor Goodwitch: Alright. Now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?

She scanned the audience for any raised hands, and so did I. Everyone who came for the tournament was an extremely skilled fighter from what I've heard, and it would be interesting to see another legendary fight. Finally, a boy sitting in front of me stood up and raised his hand. The boy had long black hair that was braided into a tail and was quite tall. He wore a white shirt, half of which is covered in a cloud pattern, and suspenders on a pair of black trousers. He wore a black ascot cap with golden embroidery and golden spectacles as accessories. At his waist was a long curved sword that reminded me of something I had seen before called an Odachi.

 At his waist was a long curved sword that reminded me of something I had seen before called an Odachi

(this is just how he looks. Ignore everything else in the background. Also, remove the markings on his face.)

Spectacles: May I?

Professor Goodwitch: An was it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent.

An: Actually...I was wondering if it was alright if I could fight Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Me?

She said in shock. The boy named An nodded and looked at her calmly. His expression was almost as if he was in a constant state of bliss, and his voice sounded like that too.

Professor Goodwitch: I'm afraid Miss Nikos has already finished a match. I recommend you find another partner.

Pyrrha: N-no! It's fine. I'd be happy to oblige.

As soon as she accepted his request, the audience started to whisper excitedly. I looked around confused and tried to listen to what they were saying.

Female Student: No freaking way!

Male Student: I can't believe I'm not recording this!

An walked down from his seat and smiled at Pyrrha. He took his place on the other side of the stage and drew his sword.