Raid and Run!

By the time we had reached the place Blake had talked about on the way, it was already quite dark. We were hiding behind a corner and were observing a young man, and woman at the entrance of the meeting place. The two of them were greeted by a man in a suit with grey hair.

Blake: This is it.

Sun: You sure?

Blake turned around and glared at him. She was so intimidating in fact, that I saw Ophelia shudder. Sun shuddered and threw his hands in the air in surrender.

Sun: You know what? I'm just gonna take your word for it.

Blake, still glaring at him, undid her bow and came out of our hiding spot. Sun followed closely behind, and the two were greeted by the grey-haired man at the entrance. Once they were inside, and the grey-haired man left, I motioned for my team to move and take their positions. Pepe and Ophelia had the greatest range of attack due to their weapon's nature so I had sent them to guard the front and back entrance of the warehouse. Ophelia's greatsword had a great range of attack while Pepe's chakram was ranged and could triple in size if need be. Yu had joined Ophelia to help guard her side because Ophelia's "semblance phantasm" was a single-target type, otherwise known as an anti-unit semblance phantasm. I, however, climbed up to a place where I could see into the warehouse and changed my Violin into its sniper form. Inside of the building, a large crowd of men and women in White-Fang uniforms had gathered as well as others in normal clothing who wore their signature "Grimm masks".

Blake PoV

Sun and I had joined the large crowd of new recruits and members of The White-Fang. The new recruits were gathered at the left side of the warehouse, while the members of The White Fang were gathered at the right. In front of us, was a large stage with a black curtain that had the White Fang emblem painted in red on it. On stage, was a White Fang member who stood at the far right.

White Fang Member On Stage: Thank you all for coming. For those of you who are joining us for the first time tonight, allow me to introduce a very special comrade of ours. I assure you, he is the key to obtaining what we have fought for for so long.

As soon as he said that, Torchwick walked out from behind the curtain and waved at everyone. When the people saw him, they all jeered at him and yelled in objection to a human working with them.

Torchwick: Thank you! Thank you! Please, hold your applause.

Recruit 1: What's a human doing here!

Torchwick: I'm glad you asked Deery. Now I'll be the first to admit humans are the worst, case in point. So, I understand why you would want to see us all locked away, or better yet, killed...

Beside me, Sun leaned closer to my face and whispered in my ear.

Sun: So...is he going somewhere with this, or...?

Torchwick: But before the claws come out, I would like to mention the fact that you and I all have a common enemy. The ones in control, the people pulling the strings. The dirty rotten humans that run our kingdoms. Government, military, even the schools. They're all to blame for your rotten life.

Sun and I looked at each other concerned. Whatever he was doing seemed to be working because the people who had once jeered at him were now cheering louder than ever.

Torchwick: And they're all pests that need to be dealt with. Fortunately, I'm the best exterminator around-no offense to any rodents in the room. But before I continue, a little bird told me that tonight we have been joined by spies.

Sun: How did he-

I started thinking of all possible ways that he could have known. He was told by someone so that meant that someone must have found us out, or known we were coming and told him. Ouroboros could have told him through Raum which meant that when he said: "a little bird" he meant that literally, but I highly doubted it. Ouroboros needed me for information and wouldn't kill me if he didn't have enough information.