Initiation (reworked)

I opened my locker and pulled out the outfit I had deemed "combat attire" a white padded overcoat and tucked-in pants in the style of a fencer, with black buttons. Over the shoulders was a white cape with black lining and silver embroidery on the lapels and collar, the back, and the hem. There also was a pair of black gloves and white-and-silver shoes. Over the left arm is one bracer and greaves on both legs, which are all black with silver details. Inside the locker was also my sword, Anastasia, along with it was a camera, and a Violin, both of which I had found in the bag. I changed into my outfit and sheathed my sword.

Both Ruby and Yang were somewhere else getting their equipment, Blake was most likely reading, but Weiss was nearby talking to a girl with red hair tied into a waist-length ponytail slightly curved into a loose ringlet wearing light armor.

Weiss: So, Pyrrha, is there anyone you'd like to team up with? I'm sure everyone must want to group with someone strong and famous, such as yourself.

Pyrrha: Hmm...I'm not quite sure. Although that guy with grey hair seems like a good fighter.

To this, Weiss looked utterly shocked.

Weiss: Zemlupus? Why him?

Pyrrha: He's quite scrawny, and getting accepted into beacon being that scrawny is probably a major feat, and I've also heard talk among the staff about him dismembering a large Grimm in a matter of seconds using nothing but threads.

Weiss was shocked even more, but immediately regained her composure

Weiss: Pyrrha, don't you think we should be on the same team?

Pyrrha: That could be great!

Weiss: All right!

Just then the same boy who Weiss pointed at yesterday decided to enter the conversation.

Boy: You know what else is great? Me, Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you.

Weiss: You again?

Pyrrha: Nice to meet you, Jaune!

Jaune seemed to ignore this and pushed her aside to get to Weiss, Pyrrha was about to fall but I quickly rushed in to catch her before she could.

Kadoc: Are you alright?

Pyrrha: Yeah

She looked at me and was visibly shocked.

Pyrrha: You're that guy! Zemlupus, the one who killed that Beowolf with only threads!

I looked at her surprised, I thought nobody but Ozpin had seen me do that.

Kadoc: How do you know that?

Pyrrha: The staff, they said that a kid with grey hair could move so fast that he was just a blur, and that same kid took down a Grimm using threads.

Hmm, so Ozpin wasn't the only one then. I helped her back upright and offered my hand.

Kadoc: I'm Kadoc, Kadoc Zemlupus

Pyrrha: Pyrrha Nikos, nice to meet you Kadoc!

Weiss then looked back at Pyrrha just about ready to continue their conversation, but when she saw me she seemed angry.

Weiss: Zemlupus!?

Kadoc: Hello Weiss...

She walked over to me with that same angry look on her face.

Weiss: Do you know who she is?

Kadoc: I know her name, but I'm afraid I don't know who she is.

Weiss: She graduated at the top of her class at sanctum!