Duality

He put the mask inside of his pocket and opened his umbrella. Ouroboros jumped off of the building and used it as a glider to make it outside of the academy slowly and landed gracefully. He hid behind one of the buildings. He bent over and searched through some of the vegetation until he found what he was looking for. A bag that had camouflage prints on it. He took the bag and made his way to the city.

Once he had reached the city, the sun was already beginning to set. It was nearing twilight as well which was the perfect time for him to do what he needed. First, he headed to the police station and went behind it. He crouched and placed his hand on the cold, rough concrete and it parted to form a hole large enough to put the bag in. He placed the bag in it and placed his hand on it again, returning the concrete to its previous state. Once he was done with that, he went back to the city to enjoy a cup of coffee. When it was finally dark. He went to an alleyway and camped out near it. The entrance to a gentlemen's club was based on one of the walls, and he decided to wait outside of it. He took the mask out of his pocket and put it on. He held it to the sides of his face for a moment and it soon fused with his skin. Once he was done with the reflective mask, he just outside the alleyway, and waited for someone to come out.

A minute or two later, a man came out of the club with his arms wrapped around two scantily clad women. The man had slicked-back hair and wore a stylish dark-blue suit. The woman on his right had silky, long chestnut-colored hair, and wore a scanty red dress, while the woman on his left had shorter black hair and wore a lacy blue dress.

Brown-haired woman: My my, such a nice suit.

The man laughed and held her tighter, inadvertently causing her breasts to bounce a bit. Hmm...not the targets I was imagining, but they would do just fine, Ouroboros thought. He walked out from his hiding place and stood in front of them, blocking their way out.

Man: Hey! What's your problem!?

Ouroboros touched the tip of his umbrella and almost immediately it became a sharp needle with a dragon coiled at its base. He quickly took a stance and plunged it through the man's chest, swiftly pulling it out afterward.

Blonde woman: Fuck!

The brown-haired woman raised the hem of her dress and pulled a switchblade out. And charged towards him with her knife pointed at his chest. Ouroboros sighed and simply stuck his umbrella out. The woman was caught off guard by this and tried to stop but it was too late, she had already impaled herself. He pulled the spear out of the brown-haired woman and made his way toward the black-haired woman.

Black-haired woman: N-no, wait! I'll do anything. Just please don't kill me!

Ouroboros shook his head and slit her throat with the tip of his bladed umbrella. He dipped his index finger into their blood and wrote Ouroboros on the ground and walls near the bodies. And as a final touch, he undressed the bodies and carved a serpent eating its own tail on their backs. Ouroboros shook his head and was about to leave the alley but was blocked by several police officers rushing toward him. Normally, killers would be scared out of their minds, but Ouroboros was different. This was exactly what he wanted.

Skip to the police station.

Interrogator: Who are you?

After the police had subdued him and confiscated his umbrella, the police officers had taken him to a room and bound him to a chair.

Ouroboros: The Ouroboros.

Interrogator: That mask, how is it stuck to your face?

Ouroboros: You need not know.