First Day Fights

Our first class of the day was with Professor Port, a man with grey hair, and a grey mustache, behind him were several sketches of different types of Grimm which I copied down in my notebook.

Professor Port: Now, Who among you believes that you have the makings of a true huntsman?

I raised my hand and continued taking notes with my other hand.

Professor Port: You. Young man with the grey hair. Step forward and face your opponent.

He pointed at a cage that was shaking, I heard growls from inside and assumed that it was a Grimm. I changed into my combat attire (the one he wore during initiation)but didn't unsheath my sword.

Professor Port: Where's your weapon young man?

Kadoc: I don't think I'll need it, I just use it for the joy of it.

Pepe: Go Kadoc!

Ophelia: Fight well.

Yu: Win...

I thanked them quietly for their encouragement and re-focussed.

Professor Port: Alright, let the match begin!

He sliced the lock with his axe-blunderbuss hybrid and the cage opened. The beast inside resembled a boar and charged straight for me. Too easy I thought. Before I made my move I used a spell to bolster my physical strength, when it was near me, I sidestepped the attack and kicked it aside as if it were nothing. The beast crashed into the wall and was upturned, the wall which by some miracle, wasn't damaged. Now that the beast was downed I put my foot down on its underside and slashed its throat with my threads, although it seemed like I had done it with my fingers instead.

Ruby: No way!

Jaune: Is he for real!?

Everyone stared at me in shock and awe.

Professor Port: Y-young man, who are you?

Kadoc: Kadoc Zemlupus. Leader of team KOSY.

I went to change out of my combat attire and sat down in my seat.

Professor Port: I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and stay vigilant! Class dismissed.

Our next class was with the woman who was with Ozpin on stage, Professor Glynda Goodwitch.

Professor Goodwitch: In this class you will be sparring with each other to test each other's strength. Who among you wants to go first?

Weiss immediately raised her hand with a serious look on her face.

Professor Goodwitch: Weiss Schnee, come up here.

Weiss walked over to the platform and stood next to Professor Goodwitch.

Professor Goodwitch: Since you're the first student, how about you choose your opponent?

Weiss: I choose Kadoc Zemlupus as my opponent.

The rest of the students gasped and looked at Weiss as if she were crazy.

Professor Goodwitch: Mr. Zemlupus, please get ready for combat.

I nodded and went to change into my combat attire, once again leaving Anastasia (The sword for those of you who are confused). Once I returned Weiss was standing their taking a combat stance. I stood on the other side of the platform and stood normally.

Professor Goodwitch: On your mark! Three, Two, One!

Weiss charged at me with incredible speed, but I was prepared for this, I sidestepped the attack and stuck my leg out to trip her, tripping over my leg she was falling, but I didn't stop there.