White Fang

It had been some time since our encounter with Archer. I had told Weiss, Ruby, and Pyrhha to keep quiet about my situation, and not to spread any information about the Grail War directly, or indirectly. A festival that was celebrated in Remnant called the Vytal Festival was celebrated today. My team and I were invited by team RWBY to celebrate with them. Accepting the invitation, we were now walking the streets of Vale to the docks for god knows what.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Wait, is Weiss...Smiling? Scared by the change in her attitude from back when we first met, I hid behind Blake.

Kadoc: Weiss is smiling. I'm genuinely terrified.

Ruby: Yeah, he's right. I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out.

Weiss: How can you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, and a tournament! Do you have any idea of the scale of this event? Just thinking about it makes me ecstatic!

We passed a banner hanging between two buildings that said Welcome to Vale. Maybe the festival will help with our limited knowledge of this world and its cultures.

Ruby: When you describe it, it sounds boring.

Weiss: Quiet Yang.

She glared at Yang, but shortly afterwards, returned to normal.

Weiss: I know you're from a different world and all...But where are the four of you from?

Blake and Yang looked at us confused, and Weiss immediately realizing her mistake, slapped her forehead.

Yang and Blake: Wait, they're what!?

Weiss: I regret asking immediately.

I looked at Weiss with that WHAT THE FUCK? Kind of face. Yu unsheathed her swords but I held her back.

Kadoc: We'll explain later.

Blake: No you won't. Explain Kadoc, now.

Kadoc: Not in public.

The two of them nodded, Yang was obviously angry that we didn't tell her, but Blake...Blake was harder to tell.

Yang: Sorry, but why are we spending our Friday afternoon at the docks?

Ruby: Ugh! It reeks of fish!

Ophelia: You're going to spy on the students for the festival aren't you?

Weiss: Hey! You don't know that!

We continued to walk, but when we came across a dust store, Ruby stopped. To observe the shop. The windows were shattered and glass shards lay scattered everywhere. All entrances to the shop were closed off by bright yellow police tape.

Ruby: Whoah.

A police officer stood in front of the shop, jotting down notes on a grey notepad. Ruby's team went to examine it, but my time was captivated by another shop. A fucking weapons shop. I looked at the window displays in wonder. It was one of those sights that only brought two words to your mind, holy, and shit.

Kadoc: Am I the only one who...

But when I looked at my teammates, they too were awestruck. My sword was less gimmick than the other weapons of this world, so I wanted to make sure that I was on par with them, weapon wise at least. The shop was named Leon's Weapons. I walked into the shop with my team following me, and boy, did I get more than I ever wished. The shop was lined with various types of weapons. War Scythes like Ruby's Crescent Rose, Spearguns, and not those kinds of harpoon spearguns, literal Spears that are guns! But one weapon, in particular, caught my eye. A fucking Violin. I walked over to the shop owner wondering how a Violin could be a weapon.