A "Pleasant Stroll"

Today we were going to begin our investigation. I had called upon the help of my teammates who agreed to take part in the investigation, Yu even agreed to get involved albeit reluctantly. First, however, we had to attend classes. We were currently attending the last class of the day which sadly, was Professor Port's class. Professor Port instead of teaching us like the other teachers liked to spend more time telling us stories about his past and his glory as a huntsman that the class wasn't even interested in. Fortunately for us, we were one minute away from the end of class. To pass the time, I'd been watching Pepe sketch some of the many types of Grimm in his notebook. He was surprisingly quite good at it.

Kadoc: You're quite good at sketching.

Pepe: Thanks! Professor Port's classes have given me a lot of time to practice.

Beside me, I heard Ophelia snicker and Yu quietly laugh. I checked the time again and saw that class still wasn't finished. I was about to rest my head on the table when the clock finally struck 4:00.

Professor Port: And then I-oh...uh...timed that one wrong I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait. Until next time.

I quickly got up and beckoned for my teammates to follow me. It was time we prepared for our little "afternoon stroll". We walked out of the class carrying our books and made our way back to the dormitory. Once we were there, instead of going back to our dormitory, we went to Team RWBY's dormitory. Once we were inside, I checked to see if anyone else was outside and closed the door. Team RWBY were in outfits different from their usual ones and were preparing their equipment.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Ruby who was sitting on the second bunk of one of their makeshift bunk beds...or death traps. Jumped off of it, and landed on the floor, almost hitting Weiss who managed to get onto the lower bunk in time.

Weiss: Glad to see we're taking this so "seriously".

Yang: Hey! We've got a plan. That's...moderately serious.

Ruby: Right!

Kadoc: On the note of seriousness, did you seriously need new outfits?

Pepe: It's fine Kadoc! They look amazing in them!

I sighed and sat down on one of the chairs lying around in the dorm room. Unlike Team RWBY who wore quite a lot of white for a mission that could require stealth, my teammates and I wore darker clothing that would blend in with the night if we were going to be out after dark.

Ruby: Everyone remembers their roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies, or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning. If not...I have another way but it'll have to wait.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard.

Kadoc: And we're here to act as reinforcements in case something goes wrong. I'll be positioning myself in a spot that I can snipe The White Fang from while Pepe, Yu, and Ophelia guard the perimeter.

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up near Yang tonight to go over what we found. Let's do this!

???: Yeah!