A Missing Cat

I was genuinely worried about Blake. I'd seen how people treat Faunus, and even worse if they were White Fang Members.

Ruby: Is there any tracking spell you can use to help us?

Ophelia: tracking spells aren't part of the magecraft I study.

Kadoc: I have a few spells that might help

Everyone looked at me with curious eyes. I stood up and walked over to Ruby.

Kadoc: Do you have an article of Blakes clothing that she hasn't washed yet?

Yang: Damn pervert!

Kadoc: It's the most efficient way I can find her okay!?

Ruby looked at me nervously and was twiddling her fingers.

Ruby: We do, but I don't think she'll forgive you if word about this ever gets out...

She beckoned for us to follow her back to their dorm room. We followed her, and she unlocked the room door. Ruby went rummaging through the closet, and came back with a pair of black...panties...

Kadoc: Shit...

Ruby: If she finds out, you're dead Kadoc.

Kadoc: Anything else, please give me anything else. This is wrong!

Yang: Y'know most boys would be excited about this kind of thing.

Kadoc: Fuck that! This is immoral!

A/N here, I'm going to regret writing this part for a very long time.

Ruby gave them to me and I touched it as little as possible. She's going to fucking kill me for this. Weiss then came out from the bathroom and looked at me in disbelief.

Weiss: What do you think you're doing Kadoc!?

Ruby: just let him do his magic. He has a spell that can find blake.

I channeled energy into my nose and casted a spell that could enhance my sense of smell to match that of a beast. The smell inside the room was overwhelming and smelled worse than it did before. I winced and lifted the pair of panties to my nose and inhaled a bit of the smell. I quickly memorized it, and afterward gave them back to Ruby with a look of shame on my face.

Kadoc: Never speak of this again.

The others nodded, and I began to trace her scent, the trail of her scent led us outside the dorm building, and stopped in front of a statue of a huntsman and a huntress. There, I also picked up the scent of another, this one wasn't delicate like the smell of a female, but the mixed smell of body odor and deodorant of a male, and mixed with it, the faint smell of a monkey. And on the ground was a single yellow hair.

Kadoc: There was another here. Male. Most likely a monkey type Faunus.

Weiss: How did you get that?

Kadoc: It wasn't the delicate scent of a female, but the smell of body odor and deodorant mixed together, and the faint smell of a monkey. Plus, there's a bit of short yellow fur there.

I followed the scent even further which led away from the academy, once I reached the city, however, I was overwhelmed by the smell of food, people, animals, and more. I stopped and sighed.

Ruby: What's wrong?

Kadoc: There are too many smells here for me to trace Blakes scent. If I tried, I'd forget it among all the other smells I've registered. If I were to do that, I'd have to be periodically smelling that article of clothing.