Chapter Three: Mistunderstood

"Thanks again!", Lexi yelled as I dropped off Zoe. "No problem!", Hayes and I yelled back at her and hopped in my car. "So now what?", Hayes asked. "Wanna go back to my place?", I asked. "Sure", he replied and I drove off down the street. "So we could watch movies or something", I suggested driving in the driveway. "Sure", he said getting out the car. What's up with him? I followed him to the door and got my key out. I unlocked the door and we went in the house.

He sat down on the couch while I went over to the movie section. "So do you want Divergent or- what's wrong?", I asked turning around holding the two movies. "You haven't said a word but 'sure' all day, are you okay?", I asked sitting next to him. "I'm fine just tired, you know we had a long night", he said. "Oh okay well can you smile?", I said smiling. "Come on I know you wanna smile", I said and made a silly face. He looked at me and smirked. "Thata boy!", I yelled and laughed. "So Divergent or The Giver?", I asked holding up the two movies.

"Divergent", he said and I put it in. I sat on the other side of the couch and laid my legs on his lap. "Hey it's getting hot in here I'm gonna go grab some fans", I said. "Yeah your right." I went in the office and grabbed two fans and went back to the family room to see a shirtless Hayes. "Oh snaps", I said and he turned around. "You got the fans?", he asked. "Yeah here", I said and gave him one. We plugged them up and set them around the couch. I took off my shirt to reveal my tank top and sat on the couch. He sat on the other side. Then I saw the most horrific thing on the wall. A. Mother. Freaking. Elmo. Seeking. Spider. "Oh my Gosh get it now!", I yelled standing on the couch.

"Get what?!", Hayes yelled and stood up. "That spider!", I yelled. "Please it's not gonna do anything", he scoffed. "Fine I'll get it but give me a boost", I said and got on his back with a pillow. "Wait Isabelle!", he yelled and lost his balance and we both fell on the couch with me on top of him. Then I heard the front door open. "Hey Isabelle- what the heck?!", I heard Dylan yell and we both got up.

"Dylan I can explain", I said quickly. "I think I should go", Hayes said and put his shirt on and left. "I can't believe you would cheat on me! For the six years we've been together I thought you would stay faithful! But you go back with him!", he yelled. "I can't believe you would think I'd do something like that! You wouldn't even let me explain! We were watching a movie and then it got hot, I took of my shirt and left my tank top on and he took off his shirt. I saw a spider on the wall and over reacted. I went on his back to kill the spider on the wall because it was too high for me to get. Then he fell and lost balance".

He rolled his eyes. "Fine don't believe me! I don't belong in a relationship with someone who doesn't trust me!", I yelled and ran out the house. "Wait Isabelle!", he called after me. "Stay away from me!", I yelled getting in my car. "Isabelle I'm sorry", he yelled and I drove away. I didn't know where I was going but I sure was getting away from this place. I drove to the stoplight and stopped. I'm not dealing with this drama anymore. I turned around. I went back to the house and saw him with his head in his hands. I got out the car and looked at him. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Please don't go", he said. "I'm not just stay away from me for a couple days okay?", I said.