Chapter Eighteen: Surprise

A week later. Hayes had to go to work today, and I was supposed to go with Lexi to go cake testing at a bakery. Everything was all ready except for the cake. The songs, flowers, guest, dresses, my wedding dress but the cake. Lexi was now waiting in my living room waiting for me to finish getting ready. "Hurry girl the cakes await us", she said peeking in the bathroom while I did my makeup. "Okay done", I said finishing off. "You don't wanna twin the cakes now", she joked. "Shut up", I laughed. "Oh hold on, lemme fix this piece in your hair she said grabbing my brush.

Then I found myself gagging. "Mhmnn", I shook my head no. "What's wrong?", she asked. I hunched over to the toilet and threw up. She held my hair back and rubbed my back. This continued on for about fifteen minutes and I stopped. "Maybe you should stay home", she said handing me towels to wipe my face and turned on the sink. "No I'm fine let me just clean myself up and-", then I hunched over the toilet again puking my guts out. "We can always reschedule", Lexi said holding my hair back again.

"No I am getting married in two weeks and they still haven't gotten the cake flavor yet!", I said annoyed and washed out my mouth. I then wiped my face with a towel and fluffed my hair. I grabbed my purse and my shoes. "Alright let's go", I said. "Your so stubborn it hurts", she said and we walked down to her car.

When we were driving, I felt myself gagging again. "Pull over", I said. "What?", she asked confused.

"Pull over Lexi!", I yelled and she pulled to the side. I got out the car and threw up again. She held my hair and rubbed my back. Then my phone started ringing. She answered it. "Hello?", she asked nervously. "Oh hi Hayes", she said even more nervous. "Don't tell him anything hooa-", then I threw up in the grass again.

"Oh Isabelle she's peachy, we're on our way to the bakery. We just had to pull over because she had to pee", she lied. I gave her a thumbs up. She gave me some napkins to wipe my face and I rinsed my mouth out with the water from my bottle water. "Oh she's done peeing wanna talk to her?", she said as I got in the passenger seat and she got in the drivers. She handed me the phone. "Hey babe", I said with a hoarse voice. "Hey baby you okay? You sound sick", he said. "No I'm just tired that's all", I lied.

"Okay well I hope the testing goes great", he said. "Me too I love you", I said. "I love you more bye", he said and I ended the call. We pulled up to the bakery and were greeted by a nice lady. She gave us different cakes to try. First chocolate swirl, orange cream, and strawberry lemon. The only good one was the strawberry lemon. Once we tried a hundred flavors the one that Lexi and I liked best was the strawberry cheesecake flavor. It's not actually cheesecake but just the sensation is yum. We ordered the cake and then we left the place. I got an upload from my monthly cycles app. It's an app that tells me when I'm supposed to get my period. You just type in the last date you had it and boom.

Your friend should be leaving today!

But I haven't been on at all this month. my heart stopped. "Lexi pull over", I said quickly. "Do you have to do it again?", she asked slowing down. I shook my head slowly. "Can we stop at the dollar store real quick I have to get something", I said. "Okay I'll be in here checking on Skittles at the doggy daycare ", she said and I got our the car with my purse. I went down an aisle and grabbed about seven pregnancy test. Then I grabbed a twix bar and some Lipton peach tea just because. The lady gave me a brown bag to put it in and I paid for it.

Once I got back in the car Lexi had finished making her call. "So whatcha get?", she asked. "Oh just some lady stuff, a twix bar, and a peach tea", I said giving her a small smile.

"Oh okay", she said and started driving back towards my place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy! So I'm still adding more chapters stay tuned! And that monthly cycles app is real, I mean I never used it because hey! When it comes, and me and my friend call our period Connor so whenever we're talking we're always like "Connor has been bugging me all day!" The reason we do that is because well if you haven't watched iisuperwomanii's video with Connor Franta called 'If my Period was a Person' you should! Vote, follow and read! Bye-bye!