Chapter One: Home Sweet Home

When I pulled up to the house, no one was there. They didn't know I was arriving today, because I wanted to surprise them. I parked on the side of the road. Then I got out the car and walked up to the door. I knocked and nobody answered. "Oh well", I rolled my eyes and walked in. Then Jax came running up to me. "Hey Boy!", I smiled and petted him. I pulled out my phone and called Cameron. "Hello?", he answered. "Hey Cam what's up!", I said sitting down on the couch.

"You know the usual, meetings and all. I gotta go though I'll call you later though", he said and hung up. Then I called Lexi. "Hey best friend what's going on?", her voice rang through the phone. "Nothing much, just flew down here, greeted by Jax, sitting on the couch and talking to you! What about you?" "Oh my Gosh! Your here?!", she yelled and I laughed. "Yes and I'm coming over to see you guys stay put", I said. "Okay. Piece of cake?", I asked. "Piece of Pie!", she said and I hung up.

Then I drove over to Lexi and Jim's house. I pulled up in the driveway and got out the car. I walked up to the door and knocked. Then Zoe answered the door. "Auntie Izzy!", she yelled and hugged me. She had heard so much about me and we skyped all the time. I only saw her during the holidays. She was six years old now. "Zoe! I missed you!", I said and hugged her back. I walked in and then saw the one and only. TUPAC. Just kidding! It was Lexi! "Lexi!!", I yelled and ran to her. "Izzy!" She jumped in my arms and I swung her around.

"I missed you so much sista!", she yelled and I put her down. I look over at Zoe as she was coloring in a hello kitty coloring book. "She's gotten so big", I said and she nodded. "Where's Jim?", I asked and Lexi's smile faded. "Jim he hasn't been the same", she said. "What do you mean?" She sighed. "Ever since his dad died he's been out a lot and I can't be there for him it's just difficult", she said. "Well I'll tell you what, how about the four of us, me, you, Jim, and Zoe go somewhere tomorrow", I said.

"That'd be nice.", she smiled and I smiled back. "Well I'm gonna go meet up with the guys okay? How about you and Zoe come there around five?", I asked and she nodded. Once I left, I went to Dylan's house. I knocked on the front door. Then he opened the door. "Izzy?", he asked and I nodded. "Well just don't stand there hug me", I laughed and he pulled me in a hug. "You don't know how much I missed you", he said in my shoulder. "I missed you so much Dylan", I said and he kissed me. I looked at him. He had on a blue shirt and jeans with vans.

"When did you get here? How did you get here? What time? Why do you look so hot? Are you staying here for good? Did you- "Hey hey hey! Slow down wait did you just call me hot?", I asked and he blushed. "Anyways I got here this morning on a plane and I drove here from the airport. And yes I'm staying for good", I said and kissed his cheek. "Oh my Gosh Izzy you don't know how much everyone's been missing you! Everyone's changed a lot....especially Jim", he said and looked away. "Okay what's up with Jim? Every time someone mentions him they look away dramatically", I said and we walked in and sat on the couch.

"He hasn't been taking care of Lexi and Zoe much ever since his mom died. I mean he's been going to work during the day, then at night he comes home drunk. One time he came here drunk and crazy", he said and sighed. "He needs to get some help. Zoe can't be around her father like that", I said and he nodded. Then my phone buzzed. "Hello?" "Hey Iz this is Cameron, sorry I was busy earlier" "No no it's fine um can you gather all the guys together at five your place?", I asked. "Why?" "Oh I sent you guys a gift, just be there okay?!", I said quickly and hung up. "Does he know your here?", Dylan asked. "Nope", I laughed.

----

At five I went to the house. I saw everyone's car there and then I walked inside and everyone's mouth opened wide and Lexi, Dylan, and Zoe just smiled. "Surprise surprise!", I yelled and all the guys tackled me. "IZZY!!!" They hugged me and kissed my head. "Guys! Can't! Breathe!", I laughed and they spread apart. "Dang did you have to tackle me like some football players and kiss my head like the pope", I said getting up. "The pope?", everyone asked in unison. "Yeah because he be kissing baby's heads, I don't know! Don't judge what's going on in my head", I said. "Yep same Isabelle", Carter said. Then Lexi's phone rang.

"Hello? Okay okay calm down! I'll be there...bye", she said with a sad look. "Uh Izzy I'm sorry I gotta go", she said. "Aww mommy I wanna stay", Zoe begged. "No no it's fine, she can stay here why do you have to go?", I asked putting Zoe on my lap. "Uh Jim needs something at home", she said and walked out the house. "Poor Lexi", Dylan sighed. "Hey who what's to do Prank Wars?!", I yelled. "Actually Izzy I can't stay long I gotta go to a meeting", Cameron said and Nash nodded. "Yeah me and Jack are kinda busy", Jack G. said. "Is everyone else busy?", I asked and they nodded. "Well it's okay you can go I just wanted to see you guys", I smiled.

After they all left, it was just me, Zoe, and Dylan. "So you guys wanna watch a movie?", I asked. "Auntie where do babies come from?", Zoe asked. Dylan and I exchanged fearful looks. "Uh let's not talk about that right now", Dylan said quickly. "Yeah let's um watch some disney", I said and turned on the tv.