Chapter Seven

He held me close as we snuggled together sleeping on the couch. I woke up and looked at the digital clock. It blinked 7:02 am. I looked at Hayes as he was still asleep. There were empty boxes of Chinese on the table and Netflix was still on. I laid back on his chest and kissed his hand. Then I got back up. I put his hands up and put a pillow on his chest, then I put his hands wrapped around the pillow. I grabbed the empty boxes of Chinese and threw them away. I grabbed a blanket from the closet and laid it on him.

Then I went to my room and laid out my dance clothes for today. I grabbed my dance bag and put my day clothes in it. I went to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and then put on my dance outfit. I threw my hair in a ponytail and put on my black jacket. I grabbed my bag and went in the kitchen and warmed up a banana-nut muffin in the microwave. I grabbed my phone and plugged in my headphones to the Little Einstein's remix. Don't judge. I danced my way over to the fridge to grab an apple juice. "We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship", I sung and took out my apple juice. "

I grabbed my muffin out the microwave as I sung. "We're going on a mission start the countdown!", I sung grabbing my keys. "Five! Four! Three! Two! On-AGHH!", I yelled and turned around to see Hayes with his hand on his hips. "I can explain", I said fast.
"Yeah sure you can", he rolled his eyes. "Well gotta go to dance byeee!", I yelled and went to the door. "Wait let me walk you down", he said. We went down in the elevator in silence and he walked me to my car. I put my bag in the passenger seat and my apple juice in the cup holder.

"Have fun at practice", he said and hugged me. "Okay bye", I said and looked him in the eye. "Bye", I said and looked down and got in the car. I started it up and drove away. When I got to the light I ate my muffin. Wow some long light. Then it turned green and I drove off to my dance studio. I walked in and threw my bag over to the side. "Hey guys let's get to stretching and start dancing in five!", I yelled and went over to Lexi. "Oh hey girl heyy", she said looking at her phone. "Hey", I said putting my leg up against the wall and stretching.

"You've really got this dance company thing under control", she said laughing. "I know, I try my best", I laughed. After five minutes of stretching I started the practice. "Okay guys let's do the Rebel routine!", I yelled and got in front and watched ourselves in the mirror dance. "Okay now to your left", I constructed and they followed along. "Okay good guys now let's try with the music", I said and turned on the radio.

After an hour and a half of dancing everyone took a break and started leaving. "Remember Arista work on that twist!", I yelled as she begin to walk out. "Thanks Izzy!", she smiled. "So what ya doing after this?", Lexi asked and I straightened out my black scarf. "Oh nothing just chilling at home", I said picking up my bag. "Mhmm, wanna go to Starbucks?", she asked smiling grabbing her bag. "Ugh white girl", I rolled my eyes. "Uhh shut it", she laughed."Panera?", she asked. "I'm supposed to ask you that!", I yelled at her. "Act like you never asked me that", I said and she rolled her eyes.

"So you wanna grab lunch at Panera say four?", I asked casually. "I would love to thanks for the offer", she rolled her eyes. "Okay see ya girl", I laughed. "Piece of cake!", she yelled and got in her car. "Piece of pie!", I yelled back and got in my car. I took a sip of my apple juice and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooh Hot dog standing behind ya", Lexi said and I looked at a table behind me. I saw a guy with brown smooth hair and hazel eyes. I rolled my eyes and began to eat my salad. "Oh come on talk to him, your so boring now. Get over Dylan you need to go on a date", she said. "But I wanna be a fat cat lady", I groaned. "Pleaaasse?", she wined. "Oh shutup", I said and finished my Greek salad. She grabbed her tea as we walked out.

"Well I'm gonna get home, the kids need me", she said. "Kids?", I asked as we went to our cars. "Zoe and Jim", we laughed. "Well adiós!", she yelled and I drove back to my apartment. My legs hurt, my thys hurt, my back hurts, EVERYTHING HURTS!! I think it's amazing about how many conversations I have with myself.