Chapter Fourteen: Good Deeds

Hayes and I were walking holding hands and talking about random things. "I mean could of they at least tried? Or attempted flying?", I asked Hayes. "No Izzy penguins cannot fly, for the third time", he laughed. "Too bad", I said as we passed the kitty boutique. I ran to the window and looked at the kitties. "Awww look at the kitties!", I smiled and he took my hand and pulled me away.

"So you got everything?", he asked as we walked out the mall. "Yep all twenty-seven outfits", I said proudly. "Wow I can't believe you actually bought all those outfits.", he said. "Well someone has to", I shrugged. "Okay hold on", he said looking for his keys in his pocket. While he did that, I looked over and saw a little girl on the side about to cross with her mother. Until she saw a bird fly down in the street. "No birdy! Your gonna get hit.", she walked in the street slowly and I saw truck coming fast that way. "No!", I yelled. I ran into the street and pushed ourselves aside from the truck, that later crash into a pole.

Everyone was running towards us. "Jane?! Where are you!", her mother cried. "Right here", I panted. I was hovering over her and the bird. "Isabelle!", Hayes ran over and helped me up. He hugged me tight. "Are you alright?", he asked checking my body. "Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?", I said to him and asked the girl. "Yeah thankyou for helping me and da birdy", she smiled. Then the bird flew out of her hands and into the sky. "I don't how I can repay you thank you so much!", her mother said. "Oh it's nothing just helping the community", I smiled. "Well you have a nice day", she smiled and walked hand in hand to there car.

"You are amazing", Hayes said and kissed me and embraced me in a hug. "Nah I'm still Izzy, now come on let's go home and play minecraft!", I said running to the car.

*****

While I was playing minecraft, Hayes well I don't know what the heck he was doing. Browsing around my humble home. "Hey Hayes!", I yelled. "Yeah", he said coming to me. "Should I do YouTube again?", I asked. "Sure I don't care", he said and messed with his hair. I looked at him straight until he looked up at me. "Now who in 7734 are you talking to?", I asked. His eyes widened. "I meant.. Uh yes! You should make videos and everything! Vlogs, Collabs! Yes!", he said and I lightly chuckled and shook my head. "Okay good, now get out", I said pushing him out. "What?!"

"You'd really think I'd let you watch my first video? Uh-un shoo!", I said pushing the door close. He was forcing it to open though. "Thank ya for coming God bless ya goodnight", I said and banged the door with my hip and shut it. I went to my closet and dug out my tripod. I got my video camera and set it up on it. I got it my spin chair and started the camera"Guess who's back?!", I yelled. "Yep it's me Izzy! In this chizzy!", I sung as I spinned in my chair. "Feeling dizzy and tryna stop spinning", I said holding my head.

"Anty ways! Yes I'm back after so many months! I'm so so sorry I couldn't get back to you with college and dancing and blabbedy blah blah! But I'm back! And I'm gonna get with you with weekly videos and anything requested so! Peace out my dude and dudettes!", I said kissing my hand and covering the camera. Then I took my hand off the camera. "You know what that's so cheesy I'll just end the video, stay FRAWESS mwah!", I said and turned off the camera. "See that wasn't so easy", Hayes said standing by the door. "Hayes!", I whined hitting him with a pillow.

"You little sowenso", I said pursing my lips. I crossed my arms and went back to my camera taking it down. "Izzy come here", I heard him sit down. I put my camera and tripod away and went back to my laptop. "Izzy", he groaned. I turned around and looked at him. "Come please", he said. I got up and crawled in his lap and laid my head on his chest. "I love you so much", he said and kissed my head. "I love you too", I said in his chest. "I'm sorry for not respecting you when you were making your video", he said. "It's fine, I mean you at least owe me something in the end so", I smirked.

"Yeah but you wanted it to be a surprise for everyone including me, so I should at least show some respect", he said. "Okay and it's fine", I said getting up brushing my clothes off. I turned to him and looked at him on my bed. "Want me to make you a smoothie?", I asked with a big smile. He stared at me for a while and my smile went down. "What's wrong?", I asked. "Nothing, I was just thinking about what an amazing person you are", he said and I smiled. "What do mean?", I asked. "Your just so nice to everyone, smart, beautiful, talented, creative, amazingly random, and your just so incredible", he said and I blushed.

"Please." "No I mean it. You saved that little girls life today and a birds! You went to the mall just so you could buy all your of dance crew's new outfits so they wouldn't have to pay. And the video, wow!", he said. "I just wanna make more people happy in the world, you don't get a lot of happiness now days. And it's very hard to find a good person", I said. "That's because the very best one is mine", he said and kissed my cheek.