Chapter Seventeen: Complications

A month since the engagement and we were busy as I don't know what. I had been working my butt off with bridesmaids, and so many other things. We now just gathered the songs together and today was the day we were supposed to practice dancing at a studio.

I woke up yawning getting up from Hayes chest. I looked at him sleeping softly and I kissed his cheek. We had hardly got any sleep at all, since we went to bed at four a.m. I then, checked my phone for the time. "Oh my God it's noon!", I yelled throwing my phone back on my dresser. "Hayes wake up! We overslept again", I yelled hitting him viciously but he didn't budge. Then I bit his shoulder. "Ow!", he screamed falling out the bed. "It's noon! We have to be at that place in an hour!", I yelled. "Okay okay I'm up I'm up!", he said and headed towards the bathroom.

I wore a day dress because I was gonna have to learn how to dance in a dress. "Come on Hayes hurry up!", I yelled throwing my keys, phone, and other things in my purse. "Coming I'm coming", he said putting his jacket on zipped it up. "Okay let's go", he said and we went down to his car. He drove and I started doing my hair in the car. "You could of did that back there, instead of shedding hair in my car", he said. "Well I'm a person who doesn't like to be late, unlike some people", I rolled my eyes. Yep this was us, we were so irritable and tired we were constantly fighting.

We pulled into the parking lot and ran into the place. "We're here!", I yelled to the instructor Mrs.Gracie. "Oh thank goodness, now everyone grab your dance partner", she said and I lazily grabbed on to Hayes. "Now let's start from the top! Music please?", she nodded to the guy sitting behind the piano and he started. "One two three four, one two three four", she went and Hayes and I watched our feet. "Ow", I groaned as he stepped on my feet. "Sorry.", he said. This went on for about ten minutes then we were on break. "Hello Mrs.Grier", one of the Hayes's old friends that he invited to the wedding said walking over to me.

Why did he invite this annoying cake face crybaby dollar store barbie doll? Because he's an idiot. "I see you uh were having a little trouble over there", she said as I rolled my eyes. She's been doing this for a couple of weeks now."Hey don't get an attitude with me", she said and walked over to my ear. "It's not my fault you have to left feet", she whispered and walked away. Oh no that thing didn't. "Izzy don't she's not worth it", Lexi said holding my arm. "No", I said yanking my arm away. "I am so tired of this tramp harassing me! I don't care what you and he has in the past because as far as I know, I'm the one with the ring on! Listen Vanessa shut up and leave me alone of I'll kick you out the wedding and your ass", I said and Lexi snickered but then sobered up.

"Well at least I didn't have a father who noticed me till I was in my twenties", she smiled. That's it. I lunged at her with Jim and Hayes holding me back. "Okay get off of me!", I got out of there grip and calmed down. "Practice is rescheduled for Friday guys!", I yelled into the room so they could hear me. "Oh and Vanessa your out the wedding do don't show up", Hayes said and inside I was smiling for Hayes sticking up for me. I grabbed my purse. "Come on let's go", he said grabbing my hand and we left.

Back at home, I was picking the catering and writing stuff for the wedding. Hayes walked in the living room. "Hey wanna go for a walk or something?", he asked taking a sip of his tea. "Busy", I responded still writing down information. "You still working on that crap?", he asked annoyed. "Oh so it's crap now?", I said annoyed. "I didn't mean it that way- "Well clearly you meant it because you said it", I cut him off. "Well sometimes people say things they don't mean when you hardly get any sleep, constantly getting phone calls, pressured and stress by everyone you know, and trying to make his wife happy so he can get the perfect wedding! But no, one simple word and he gets lectured about it! How do you think I feel?!", he said slamming down a pen.

I got up. "You act like your the only one suffering! I have had to deal with bridezillas!, dress fittings!, seatings, arrangement, dancing! And at the same time I work two jobs and still trying to stay balanced! But that's kinda hard when we're getting harassed, getting calls about bills and constantly fighting with your future husband! And plus it's that time of the month and I'm in no mood to do so when I'm bleeding for seven days a week! Do you know how long it's been since I've gotten decent sleep? Because I just want a tiny break", I said and let my body fall loose on Hayes chest.

He rubbed my back as I laid in his chest holding tight. He then kissed me passionately and I kissed back with force. "I don't like fighting with you", I said. "Me either I hate it", he said and I swung my arms around his neck. "I wanna make up for it", he said. "How about that walk", I said. "I would like that", he said pecking my lips.

*******

After our walk, and a little free time for ourselves if you know what I mean we watched Netflix snuggled up together. "One more week. He kissed my forehead once my eyes were closed. "Just one week till we're married", he said and held my hand tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so apparently to the other side of my brain I'm being a mean author about the book ending this soon so I might add a couple more chapters to to the ending instead of there being one more chapter. Just wanted to let you know. How does that sound? We'll be sure it hit that vote button! Follow me! Add it to your library or reading list for now so bye you naughty llamas!