Chapter Eleven: New Begginings

The next morning, I had gotten fully dressed and got all the things Dylan had got me. The jewelry, candy, and the hair bow. The candy was from like two weeks ago but I never ate it. I put it in a plastic Walmart bag and put it my car. Then I started driving towards his place. When I got there, I knocked on the door and the brunette chick answered with his nike shirt just on. "Oh you must be his girlfriend", she smiled wickedly. "Ex-girlfriend", I corrected her and moved her aside. "Oh well sorry about last night, at the party when you found us making out", she said and twisted her hair.

"I just came to drop off these things, enjoy your evening", I rolled my eyes and headed towards the door. "What if I told you we've done it before?", she smirked. "What?", I asked not turning around, but my blood was boiling with anger. "We've been banging for months, day and night constantly. I bet you haven't even done it, well because your worthless", she said. "You don't even know his soft spot", she circled me. "It's his ear", she said rubbing my shoulder. I pushed her off my shoulder and threw my bag on the couch and looked at her for a second. "Count to ten, Izzy ignore the slut", I mumbled. "Nope can't do it", I said. Then I punched her and she fell back and reached for my hair.

Okay girls this is what all basic bimbos do, they reach for your hair. But in this case follow Lexi's four basic steps on how to beat up your ex-boyfriend slut. Step one: First take both her hands twist them around and put her in a headlock. "Get off of me!", she yelled. Step Two: Let her go, then choke her against the wall. Step Three: Let her go, and she'll probably attack you. Step Four: Push her off, then punch her hard to the ground. Thanks for learning Lexi's four basic steps on how to beat up your ex-boyfriends slut.

Then Dylan walked in. "Isabelle what have you done?!", he yelled. Then I walked up to him and punched him too. Then I grabbed my purse. "Like I said have a good evening", I said and walked out the door.

****

"And then I walked out the door", I said talking to Lexi at chipotle. "That's amazing and you used my Lexi's Four Basic steps", she said proudly. "Yeah well thanks for the burrito, I gotta go", I said hugging here. "No problem, where ya headed?", she asked. "Oh just somewhere", I said. "Hmmm gonna see Haaayes", she laughed. "Shut up", I laughed. "Izzy likes Hayes!", she yelled and I shot her a death look. I walked out of chipotle and went to the parking lot. Then I got in my car and drove to, you guessed Hayes.

While I was driving, my phone rang. "Hello?", I asked. "Is this Isabelle Dallas", a woman asked. "Yes?", I said. "Well we've gotten into contact with your father and he would like to talk to you, would you like his number." Sure I wanted to know about my father, but I just wanted to know if he was alive and plus in my dream Lexi said he was a bad man. But I don't know if that's true. I hung up and drove in Hayes's driveway. When I got there he happily opened the door. "Hey Isabelle", he said and hugged me. "Hi Hayes", I said and he let me in.

"So how ya feeling", he asked. "Like a free bird that was caged", I smiled. "Really?", he asked and we sat down on the couch. "Yeah well I wasn't even happy with Dylan. We always fought constantly, and he always wanted to hang out on the days I was busy when he knew, and when I wasn't busy he always canceled on me and didn't trust me. I'm kinda glad he cheated on me, and to think he did it for months- "Months?", Hayes asked. "Months.", I said.

"Oh and I need to tell you what happened today", I giggled. "Oh Lord", he laughed. We spent an hour of talking and laughing of my story and other things. "Wanna watch a movie?", Hayes asked. "Sure can I pick?!", I asked and he nodded. I went to the movie drawer and went through some. "Okay so Divergent or The Fault in Our Stars", I asked turning around smiling. "The Fault in Our Stars duhh", he said and I laughed. I put it in and hopped on the couch cuddling next to him.

*********
After the movie ended, I was in tears and he was rubbing my back. "H-He was s-so amazing", I cried. "Like how amazing?", he said and wiped my tears and I sniffled. "Like whoa amazing", I said as he stared in my eyes. "Like this?", he asked and leaned in to kiss me. This time the kiss was real. I felt like I was flying. Then we pulled apart. "Whoa", I said. Then we kissed again, and I kissed back. My hands went through his hair, and his hands were on my cheeks.

When we pulled apart we both smiled at each other. "Isabelle will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?", he asked smiling. "Piece of Pie", I said and kissed his cheek and he blushed.