Chapter Six:

"No like I've never been there before.", she laughed. "Come on you've never been to panera?! I've known you all your life!", I said. "Nope", she said. I had been making a new Facebook and I paused at father. I put Cameron down. "I wonder if my dad is okay", I said. "He's alive?", she asked tossing a ball up in the air.

"I don't know whether my father is alive or not", I said and she sat up from my bed and looked at me. "But both of your parents died in a father right?", she said. "No just my mom", I said. "Oh", she said and I sighed.
********************************************************************************

I waited patiently in line for my turn. "Next", the lady said and I walked up to the desk. "Yes may I help you?", she asked. "Yes I need information for Richard Stone", I said and she began typing. "Relation?" "He's my father", I said giving her papers with my ID. "Okay", she said looking through them carefully and gave them back. She printed out three sheets about my dad. "Have a nice day hun", she smiled. I smiled back and took the sheets. "Next." I walked away and sat down going through them. "My dad's still alive", I said.

********************************************************************************

"No it says it clearly in the paper right here!", I said on the phone pacing. "Izzy calm down, I know I know", Cameron said. "You know?!" He sighed. "Izzy when you were twelve they found your dad in Canada." "And you didn't care to tell me?!", I yelled. "Listen Iz, children services and I called and asked if he wanted custody be he didn't want to. That was the last we heard from him.", he said. "He didn't want me?!", I yelled. "Hey tell her to chill", I heard Taylor say in the background.

"Chill?! You tell that lazy lowdown Taylor Can-opener! That he better get his tie dye looking wall sticking pole licking that he better mine his own business! Or train a shark to rape him till he drowns!", I yelled into the phone. There was silence. "Hello?!", I asked sharply. "Can you calm down for a while?", Taylor asked. "Can you go in a whole and die for a while?!", I yelled and violently pressed the end button.

I flopped flat face of my pillow on my bed. I screamed loudly in it and beat the sides as I cried. I sat up again and looked at the information papers. Maybe he didn't want me? Did he even like me? I heard a knock at my apartment door. I went to open it. "Hey- why are you crying?", Hayes asked and shut the door behind him. I just cried harder and he pulled me in his chest. "Shh it's okay", he comforted me and we sat down. "I brought Chinese", he said holding up his bag.

"I love you so much!", I cried harder in his chest and he held me rubbing his hands through my hair. "Aww I love you too", he said and my heart stopped. "Not you! The food", I said grabbing the bag and holding it in my chest. "So much for being a good friend Hayes", he mumbled to himself.