Chapter Eight: Music Store Dates

*Author's Note*

*singing* Guess who's back? Keira's back! Guess who's back? Keira's back!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sending me all the qooh.me questions while I'm on holidays, I love acting like I'm the character and answering the questions and all, it's really fun! Answering your questions is definitely a boredom buster! Some of you guys even send me sexual questions or send me something like OMG! 269 REPLIES. Never fails to make me laugh. Never. Ever. Some people have even just started to have a conversation with me. They'd just pop up and say Hi Keira. I love you all, even though hardly anyone reads my story.

I've been getting a lot of sexual questions on qooh.me.... anons are saying that they want this story to be a little bit more sexual. NOT HAPPENING. In the sequel.... if there is a sequel ;) (that's why you guys comment and vote and read) I do have a massive plan for the sequel though. Ideas are flowing in and out of my brain. So, comment and vote and go on qooh.me and I promise a sequel with come out. Also, an anon says they ship Riane (Riley and Diane) more than Diary.. I'm like NO! THEY WON'T GO OUT. FINAL. Unless you want them too ;) (you guys can control the story)

Also a very lovely lady @AllYourLittleThings says she's writing christmas one shots about the girls, so I love you for that and this chapter is dedicated to you! Also it was this girl's beautiful birthday on the 28th! So, wish this girl a happy birthday. OKAY. DO IT. NOW. STUFF READING THE CHAPTER. DO IT.

Also when I was driving I found Liam St, then there was another street name down the bottom then it said Isabel Cr; I'm like NO, Isabel Cr better be Death St or else. I also found Payne St and Niall St and Harry Creek. I find it real weird how my fanfic's stalking me.

Also.. Did you know there's a Keiraville and a Mt Keira in NSW? That's awesome. Just sayin. I think I know where to live when I'm older.

Enjoy the chapter. I am so pumped for writing this chapter!

Keira xx

------------------------------------------------------------

*THIRD PERSON VIEW*

*Skype with Karina, Diane, Tory & Katarina*

L for Louise

K for Karina

D for Diane

T for Tory

Ka for Kat

L: Hi!

Ka: Hey, Louise

K: Hey, gurls!

T: Hi, everyone.

L: Hi everybody!

D: Oh my gosh, hi!

Ka: What's everyone up to?

T: Geography homework. I can't do it though, way too distracted by my laptop.

L: Looking for some songs for the showcase.

K: Diane told me about that on the way home, you guys get to perform! Anyways, I'm writing something for English. It's the "autobiography" at the start of the year.

L: It's not good though, what happens if we stuff up? omg, every year we HAVE to write one. It's so annoying.

D: Then everyone will notice you more, don't think about that @Louise. I'm writing a song.

Ka: @Karina AHAHAHAHAHAH! poor you, I hate writing those EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.

T: SHOW US THE SONG @Diane