Meet The Girls

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, guys. The winners are.... *DRUM ROLL*

Louis + Karina @KBelindaLara

Niall + Katarina @1DHoransMofo

Harry + Diane @thatgirlthere

Zayn + Victorya (Tory) @Tory861

Liam + Louise @xxIrishKissesxx

I just want to let you know not everything in this chapter is true (especially when it comes to the characters) I hope you like this and the result from the contest and everything else has been really great. Thank you xx

PS: I'm going to hopefully upload the next chapter on the weekend if not, Tuesday. So much so I'm staying up late for you guys.

BTW: The cover has been made by @shivikeni

--------------------------------------------------------

Karina + Louis = Louna

*Karina's POV*

Well, it's pretty hard to explain who I am but I'll give it a shot. My name's Karina (obvious? I know), I have dark brown hair and brown eyes (which are really dull). To the average person I'm shy and quiet, to my friends and family I'm crazy, outgoing and loud! REALLY LOUD! I'm really random, like really but that's why everyone loves me. Not really, not everyone can like you let alone, love. I play piano, love R&B and I can dance. Dancing is something I'd like to pursue for a career but I'm not sure I'd make it. I dance heaps of styles but hip hop's my favorite, I just love popping and locking and getting down low. My family is super crazy, they love embarrassing me, especially around my friends. Like my dad, he always talks to the girls about the Rolling Stones and the Beatles and the only one who replies is Diane, cause she knows anything related with music.

I have a little brother who is evil, he's played heaps of pranks on me. He loves Diane, he only behaves when she's around and he even gets her juice and food. LIKE SERIOUSLY, he loves her but I think it's because she's my only friend who'd touch the XBOX and own him. I'm a pretty organized person but my room's a mess but I'm serious, I'm organized I'm never late with assignments. My room is full of One Direction posters, just to let you know (What a boring and useless fact).

---------------------------------------------------------

Katerina + Niall: Kall

*Katerina's POV*

Hey, my name's Katerina but you can call me Kat. I'm very energetic, loud and bubbly, I can laugh a whole heap. I have blueish green eyes (they change colour, time by time) and I have blonde hair. I'm not the average blonde though, I hate that... Blonde meaning dumb, there are some smart blondes to you know, not all blondes are the same. Just like how not all people aren't the same. I'm a really happy person and it takes a lot to get mad at me. I guess that's why I get along with nearly everyone and why kids love me. I think my laugh is pretty weird but it makes everyone laugh too, so it's all good. Tickling is a whole another story, I'm really easy to tickle. I'm a really trustworthy person and I'm always there for my group of friends. Karina, Tory and I are both passionate in dancing and us together dancing is like fireworks, we blow everyone away. My family has five people altogether, my mum (Kirsten), my dad (John),my older sister (Paige), me and my adopted younger brother William. My brother is French and he teaches me a lot of it, so much so I can speak fluent French. You heard me, fluent French. My group of friends are the best, we we're all different yet alike in our own way and we never split apart. In the group me and Louise are pretty close, I guess that's because we're always the happy go lucky ones who bring our shy ones (Karina and Diane) up and going.