Chapter 19: Crawl

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

*Sing-song voice* GUESS WHO UPDATED?!?!?!

I did. -_-

ANYWAYS! Firstly, I have some big news. I, KEIRA ANNE CASE GOT HER FREAKING AUDITION FOR XCELL MUSIC UNIVERSITY! It's on March the 19th... that's why I'm uploading this chapter before I take a hiatus to get ready for my audition. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO SING. Sooooo, if you have any ideas for songs. Tell me ;)

SecondlyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYyyyyyYYY. @donutSeeds MAY GOD BLESS YOUR HEART FOR TELLING ME THAT BFG HAD SOME TICK WHICH I DID NOT KNOW IT HAD. I fixed it. So, if you thought BFG finished... No. It didn't.

I've also realized less people are commenting.. :( WHYYYY? I wanna talk to you.. :( @AshleeWilson This chapter is dedicated to you cause you used Darcy to beg and I can't resist Darcy cause she's too cute.

ANOTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION IS... I'm entering my story in @_1DAwards_ so I'll give you more information on that and hopefully you can vote for me... Darcy's begging again.

Also.. I have decided that the Epilouge will be two chapters... since YOLO.. (Who says that still?)

Anyway, thank you, I love you and I hope your feels are satisfied with this chapter.

Keira xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kat's POV*

I cross of my calendar once again. Twelve days. I don't know if I can actually handle this but I'm hoping I can. I love Niall and I want him to be happy. I just didn't know if I'm ready. It's not like I actually have practice with long-distance relationships. I just have to trust him. Trust is a major key to holding a relationship.

"Sis. It's breakfast time" William says, through the door and I walk down the stairs.

*Georgia's POV*

*BRRRIINNNGG*

You have got to be kidding me. I get up slowly and I turn off the alarm. I get dressed and I hear a phone buzz. I pick it up, checking the message. Harry. Oh, and there's one from Louise too.

----------------------------------------------

From: Harry

I finished the fifteen songs. Do you think this is going to work?

----------------------------------------------

From: Louise

Just texted Diane the details so she doesn't forget and to wear a dress. Hopefully this works, I don't want everyone to have a happily ever after then have Diane alone.

-----------------------------------------------

I agree with Louise. Diane's a sweet girl and from what I see in my English class, she's really smart. She gets like 85% - 100% in her english assignments. Oh and the teacher loves her, she always expects the best from Diane and always gets better than the best. I really like Kat, Tory, Louise, Karina and Diane. They are all honest, sweet, trustworthy people. They are way better than the other popular girls.

-----------------------------------------------

To: Harry

It has to work, she cannot just resist this.

-----------------------------------------------

To: Louise

Thanks Louise :D I hope Diane doesn't kill you. Also, I agree.