Chapter 15: More Than Friends

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Oh my golly gosh! This chapter is going to be a fun as (ass...louis...bahahahah...) chapter to write. I have the sweet moments going down and IMJUSTSOEXCITED because there's less of this depressing stuff that ruins my mood. Something cute also goes down...hehe...you'll read it :D

I am like so happy cause THISCHAPTERISGOINGTOBESOCUTE. hopefully. Nah, this chapter isn't about the main characters so much but it's more about the other characters. Jeni, Georgia, & Mr. Lintsen.

Well... for the 'If I could I would' contest I couldn't choose between these two people DRUM CRUMB ROLL PUHLLEEEEAASSSEEE...... @KBelindaLara & @KairyGeorginaAguayo

Also.... I FOUND STUPID CUPID. Diane's birthday is on the lovely Feb 14th so I don't know about you but SHE'S STUPID CUPID. Actually... she'd be Smart Cupid but whatevs. So send her birthday wishes GO. BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER SEND HER BIRTHDAY WISHES WHICH MAKE HER CRY WITH HAPPINESS and before you know it you'll get a boy wrapped around your finger ;)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. I don't know why I'm screaming... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. Um. Uh. Why so awkward, Keira? IDK MAN. I swear I was going to say something. Umm.......

*five minutes of thinking*

Also, I might be a little busy next week. I have a Valentine's Day gig meaning BRING ON THE CUTE, CHEESY LOVE SONGS WHICH IS GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE SUCK FACE WHILE I SING.

OH YEAH! (that was not meant to be sexual in anyway) I asked if you guys wanted a Q&A and you guys we're like 'ok' or 'sure' then I open the Q&A thing and nek minut only like three, four people ask a question? YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

Hmmm... What else should my mouth (technically my hands) should blab about?? Hmmmm....

You guys want the story already?

Okay. Here you go. An intense chapter (from start to finish) of BFG,

Keira xx

PS: Sorry if I scared you with my caps lock off CAPS OFF kinda thing.. I'm just really hyper cause I got frozen coke. A LARGE FROZEN COKE. and lollies. and chips. and more food. Sorry not sorry guys. DON'T FORGET TO WISH THE LOVELY SMART/STUPID CUPID HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Diane's POV*

"Woo! You get in there!" Karina says after Kat tells us about her date -which is tonight- with Niall.

"Shut up, Karina. It's just friends being friends" Katarina says.

"More like crushes being crushes. Niall can't stop staring at you" Tory says and I joined in.

"OOOHH! Kat and Niall sitting in a tree" I shout in a  sing song voice.

"K. I. S. S. I. N. G." We all chant in the hallway and Kat just blushes madly and laughs.

Everything was good after yesterday. We all just needed a good vent and a good cry session and some ice cream and food. It was a good day today and I knew it.

*Jeni's POV*

We heard all this chatter and so all our heads turned. We saw Harry with a crew.. some football crew. We continued with our convo about Kat and Niall. Harry walks past us then *bang*

"DIANE!"

We all run to her frantically, even though she wasn't far away. She just got punched and shoved against a locker. One of the football jocks did it. That's it. We lift her up and tears are flooding down her face. She was so scared and hurt then Alexia, Isabel and Justine -that barbie whore- walk past laughing at her.  "I'm not taking it anymore. I'm going to talk to that asshole and give him and the barbie, the slut and the bitch a piece of my mind" I say and Tory high fives me.