Airplane Blues: Short

HEY GUYS.

I KNOW I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN FOREVER. BUT. BUT. HERE'S A SHORT OF EVERYONE SAYING GOODBYE.

I'm working on the epilouge which will be in third person pov... I'm not that good at it but that's why I'm experimenting it. I really don't want this story to end. I just have to because as you see I'm very busy.

I shall talk to you more at the end!

So, here's the chapter and I hope you enjoy.

Keira xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Third Person View* (A/N: KEIRA VIEW)

A group of girls exit the cab and walk infront of the airport entrance. They were very quiet, the silence had an unusual feeling to it. They stand in a circle, making a tiny huddle.

"So, this is it" Kat says, taking a deep sigh.

"I guess it is" Tory says.

They were all a bit melancholy, each of the five girls faces had this certain and familiar gloom. It was the day they knew they'll dread for another six months. Today they were letting go of their five boyfriends who have came into their lives and changed it upside down. They've been through a lot as a group of girls, their friendship strong and unbreakable. They've become better people because of five boys.

"They won't be gone forever" Karina says, trying to be positive. They all knew that but it was the fact they were letting them go. To let go of someone that you love for their own happiness...it would hurt, yes, but it was for someone they loved.

Teenage love is hard and painful but dealing with a long distance relationship...it was going to take all the love, trust and honesty, they ever have. To love someone who you knew is going to leave you, you have this urge to let them go. It was the selfishness they had that kept all of their relationships intact.The girls would do anything for them because they made them happy and that was all they wanted.

"Should we go?" Louise says, shaking from the cold.

Diane holds Louise and Karina's hand and then everyone begins to hold hands together. A deep breath is taken by all of the girls, all their movements were in sync. They look to the left and then to the right to see the guys standing there. The boys turn their heads to see the beautiful faces which have stolen their hearts. The boys run to the girls and the girls stand there, not knowing what to do. Their hands let go one by one and they hug their loved one. They didn't have to say a word, they were going to miss each other and it was written in clear and bold, that they were.

Niall and Katerina let go off their hug first. Niall gave the jumper he was holding. "In case you miss me" Niall says.

"I'll need it" Katerina says, holding onto the jumper tightly.

"I really don't want to leave" Niall says "I just want you to know that"

"I do know that but this is your life... there's no up from here" Kat says. Niall understood what she meant. His life has already reached his peak, he had a loving girlfriend, millions of girls screaming over him, his job being a singer, he's gotten all he would ever need. The tears threaten Kat's eyes and she smashes herself onto Niall's chest. All she wants was his safety and his love forever.

"I'll be in your heart okay?" Niall says and Kat's first tear sheds. The waterworks flow down her face and all Niall could do was hush her and tell her that she'll be alright.

Zayn and Tory pull away from their hug, just to kiss each other. They were treasuring the last moments together before Zayn leaves for six months. Their lips were entangled in some sort of enchantment. Zayn couldn't say any words and he didn't want to let Tory go. He didn't want her to fall out of love. He believed with all his heart that the love and the bond was strong enough and Tory believed it too. They pull away slowly, Zayn always trying to catch Tory's lips.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 20, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Browsing for Girls (A 1D Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें