Chapter 14: Them.

Hello everybody,

WELCOME to a sad chapter of BFG. If you thought the last chapters were sad, this is going to be worse. I'M SORRY IT JUST HAD TO HAPPEN OKAY!  I didn't like writing it. This chapter is also a song chapter.... MUSICAL TIME. ERMAHGERD. I'll put in brackets a song and you read the POV (or a part of the POV) with the music. I hope the song lasts for the entire POV. It was some random idea. I wanted to make it like a movie how when they have sad parts they have sad music.

I am have gotten the depressing songs playing, my lights are off, I have made my atmosphere depressing so I could write this chapter for yall.  *sobbing*

*runs away crying* KEIRA CASE WILL BE BACK LATER ON IN THE CHAPTER.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Karina's POV*

Louis and I walk hand in hand, down the hallway. Some girls were giving me greasies, some girls were smiling happily at the sight of us as a couple. "Are you okay, babe?" Louis says and I nod. We walk towards the girls and Louis kisses my forehead, leaving for his locker. He'd be back though. I knew it.

"Looks like Lou and you are pretty serious" Diane says, smiling at me. She looked like she have been crying. There was a slight bit of pain written across her face but she tries her hardest to look happy.

"I'm sorry for not being there yesterday" I say and Diane flicks her hand at me meaning 'don't worry about it'.

"Seriously, Karina. If you missed your first date with Louis I would've killed you anyway" Diane says and I laughed.

"Your here early" I say and she nods.

"I couldn't take being alone in the house but then again this isn't any better" Diane says.

*Diane's POV*

We hear claps and cheers then I look down the hallway.

Them.

Holding hands, waving like they're the king and queen, like they were on top of the world. We were going along so great and we fell apart because of me. Please someone make me stronger.

"You okay, Diane?" Karina asks me and I nod, trying not to show how much I'm hurting. It was obvious I was though.

"The worst thing is I have Math and Music Performance today. I have to see his face. Twice. Kill me now, Karina" I say and she pats my back.

"You'll make it" Karina says.

"Hey! Come over my house today? Nick and Eric misses you and Nick wants to make sure you're okay" Karina says and I nod. What else do I have to do with my life?

"Yeah, okay" I say, not paying attention. I was watching Harry kiss her forehead, eyes closed, you could tell he wanted to stay holding Alexia forever.

I wish that was me.

*Liam's POV*

"Okay, I'm here" I say, disappointed in myself.

"Liam, babe. Girls, this is my new boyfriend" Isabel says to her friends, linking her arms around mine. She was showing me off, great.

"Hello" I say, smiling and kissing Isabel in the forehead. This had to seem real.

"Why not on the lips, hon?" Isabel coos and I just wanted to roll my eyes right now and stuff this but. but this was for Louise.

"Anything for you" I say and lean in closer to kiss her.